Benji 1/2 Lawrnce 5/8

Benji 1/2 Lawrnce 5/8 & Humble on bench?

Can anyone tell me what the logic was behind this or if anyone knows some inside details?

I have heard some speculators but nothing solid

Was it,
a) So Blake could start to shift Joel so we can strengthen up Lote’s wing in defence?
b) To get Marshall game time at 1/2 for next year when Anasta comes in?
c) Humbles poor performance unlikly cause the guys done alright?
d) Improve Lawrence chance for origin showing his utility value?
e) sheens has no idea what hes doing?

Any help would be pawsome…

I think I’ll lock in E

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Humble has been our best player

i think u need to phone a friend on this one mate lol.

It was Sheen’s ploy to lull the Titans into a false sense of security.
It worked.
Brilliant.
:bash

I think it was just to get lawrence more ball. But he only had 9 runs all game. Marshall plays half back anyway, except when we shift the ball he gets into second reciever.

I really wish there could be some clarification by Sheens. My personal opinion was so he could get Ayshford back into the centres without dropping Reddy or Rowdy perhaps?

@Anthism:

I really wish there could be some clarification by Sheens. My personal opinion was so he could get Ayshford back into the centres without dropping Reddy or Rowdy perhaps?

I think this is what it was. It paid dividends somewhat because Blake was very strong and hopefully he has returned to the form he showed last year.

@Anthism:

ding ding ding, we have a winner.

Blake was good, but what do we do now ?

we can’t make the top 8 with a Marshall / Lawrence halves combo, but Reddy or Aysh can’t be dropped now 😲

IMO, Lote has to go, with probably Reddy onto the wing

lawrence showed why he MAY become a good five eight with his abilty to slip straight through the line early in the first half… the problem is, if we are serious about this positional change, he has to play there week in week out. against gold coast he was as good as u can expect for a semi out of form centre… he has potential, i just dont understand why now when humble was doing a good job… mmm

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme