As always, right on cue....

….big GI has hit his straps in time for SOO.

Outstanding game from the legend tonight. He is going to eat NSW alive!

he’ll bash the Blues like he bashed his missus I think.

Lol…couldnt help it eh?

Seriously though, he really has hit some good form right in time. Couple of try savers, couple of try assists, three tries himself.

Lol… Most of the Blues are Sheila’s!!!

He is looking good. Another 12 months and I wouldn’t be surprised to see Slater on the Wing!

Just on that Watto, where do you reckon Greg should play for SOO?

He seems to be enjoying his footy more now he isnt in the centres. Would seem a waste to put a bloke like him on the wing but he will touch the ball more and may have more impact. As good as he is playing, Slater is still miles in front as a fullback.

He will be left centre for 2012

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Yeah I’m not feeling confident at all anymore ……

Gallen hobbling around ,Jennings shoulder ,Buderus’s achilles the list goes on … and on

And look at poor old Qld with Yow Yeh out and uuummmm just Yow Yeh out :

Not confident at all :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll

I can’t believe that people still rely on the share market and managed funds when you can just invest on a QLD SOO win each year. Seriously, if they aren’t $1.25 to win the series there is some real mug money out there.

QLD have NSW covered in the key positions with a depth of 3-4 to one. Now NSW have lost some of their first picked players.
Still after the series victory, Maroons fans will hail the win “against the odds” and an example of “Queensland spirit” while Mal will tear up about how they “stuck it up the doubters” and something about rats and filth.

@Glen McWilliams:

I can’t believe that people still rely on the share market and managed funds when you can just invest on a QLD SOO win each year. Seriously, if they aren’t $1.25 to win the series there is some real mug money out there.

QLD have NSW covered in the key positions with a depth of 3-4 to one. Now NSW have lost some of their first picked players.
Still after the series victory, Maroons fans will hail the win “against the odds” and an example of “Queensland spirit” while Mal will tear up about how they “stuck it up the doubters” and something about rats and filth.

Qld is like Black Caviar the odds will be that prohibitive

Except Black Caviar will lose

After what has happened the last two Monday nights you would think they will be very short indeed.

@stryker:

Just on that Watto, where do you reckon Greg should play for SOO?

I reckon he should play for NSW 😃

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme