Sack sheens? Are you f*****g kidding

What’s with all this talk about sack sheens nobody stops to think what that bloke has done for this club he took kids like benji and Farah and single handedly turned them to rep players he turned Ellis from a primarily defensively know forward to one of if not the best back rower in the league and let’s nobody forget the fact he’s led our 05 team to a premiership with a young team that honestly had no place winning that grand final not to mention the fact he’s the Australian test coach stop complaining about him he’s starting to get results out of the boys and after a lackluster start to the season has got us within 2 points of the top 8… So how could we sack the best thing we have at the club?

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

@melly23:

What’s with all this talk about sack sheens nobody stops to think what that bloke has done for this club he took kids like benji and Farah and single handedly turned them to rep players he turned Ellis from a primarily defensively know forward to one of if not the best back rower in the league and let’s nobody forget the fact he’s led our 05 team to a premiership with a young team that honestly had no place winning that grand final not to mention the fact he’s the Australian test coach stop complaining about him he’s starting to get results out of the boys and after a lackluster start to the season has got us within 2 points of the top 8… So how could we sack the best thing we have at the club?

Heard of full stops?

@brk53y:

@melly23:

Heard of full stops?

knows question marks……!

Isn’t there already an active thread on the sack Sheens subject? I’ll see you all over there, don’t worry about your bags, someone will deliver them to you at the other thread. ➡

@melly23:

Well said

@melly23:

he turned Ellis from a primarily defensively know forward to one of if not the best back rower in the league

Sheens didn’t turn Ellis into anything, he was a well established player before he arrived here and was widely considered one of the best forwards in the world before we signed him.

Ohhh don’t listen to them all melly23. Punctuation not everybody’s strong point on here.

@Yoss, what’s the correct amount to tip?

@ryanda01:

Ohhh don’t listen to them all melly23. Punctuation not everybody’s strong point on here.

@Yoss, what’s the correct amount to tip?

Up to you but $1 a bag is standard.

why did this need its own thread as opposed to a post in the existing thread.

That question can be asked about a lot of new threads particularly from newbies. Laziness I would say.

@Sabre:

Melly’s only learning mate lets not chase off every newby

Welcome to the Forum Melly Have fun and don’t worry ,their barks are worse than their bites and the only opinion worth listening to is mine 😆

@happy tiger:

@Sabre:

Welcome to the Forum Melly Have fun and don’t worry ,their barks are worse than their bites and the only opinion worth listening to is mine 😆

Bad advice. Don’t listen to happy, he’s a Queenslander so his level of intelligence is questionable. We still aren’t sure whether he made it to the 4th or 5th grade or how long it took him to get there.

@Sabre:

@happy tiger:

@Sabre:

Bad advice. Don’t listen to happy, he’s a Queenslander so his level of intelligence is questionable. We still aren’t sure whether he made it to the 4th or 5th grade or how long it took him to get there.

Its not my fault the 26 teachers I had in Grade 5 all had it in for me Sabre Thats pretty mean actually 😢

At least I will be happy as a pig in mud at the end of the SOO series after another Maroon bath

@happy tiger:

@Sabre:

@happy tiger:

@Sabre:

Welcome to the Forum Melly Have fun and don’t worry ,their barks are worse than their bites and the only opinion worth listening to is mine

Its not my fault the 26 teachers I had in Grade 5 all had it in for me Sabre Thats pretty mean actually

At least I will be happy as a pig in mud at the end of the SOO series after another Maroon bath

You’re gonna look silly win Farah gets NSW to a series win of 3-0

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme