BRET Side To Face The Sharks

PAUL FLETCHER NAMES BALMAIN NSW CUP TEAM
8/05/2012 3:08:59 PM
Balmain Ryde Eastwood Tigers Coach Paul Fletcher has named his side for round 11 of the NSW Cup.

The Tigers tackle Cronulla Sharks at Henson Park at 1pm on Saturday, May 12, as part of a double header.

1 Tim Simona
2 John Grant
3 Sean Meaney ©
4 Jake Clarke
5 Matt Utai

6 Curtis Sironen
7 Tom Humble

8 Shaun Spence
9 Pat Politoni
10 Junior Moors
11 Jarrod Farlow
12 Josh Davis
13 David Harris

INTERCHANGE
14 Jack Spencer
15 Dayne Craig
16 Nathan Waters
17 Gus Agia
20 Marc Russell
21 Dane Chisholm
24 Ava Seumanufagai
25 Rhys Curren

Casualty Ward
Francis Tuigamala (Knee)
Taqele Naiyaravaro (Ankle, season0

Hmmmmm.

Not really happy to see a winning team have their halves uprooted like this.

BUT this is the cost of doing business as the direct feeder to Wests Tigers. You service what is best for Wests Tigers

That shows exactly where the priorities of our head coach lies. Earlier posts today about Benji at 7, Curtis at 6 and maybe Anasta at lock may not be too far away from the mark.

Really interesting halves combination. Has Curtis played NYC at all this year?

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

So Humble & Moors are not training with the NRL squad.

Let’s see if Miller is named for NYC.

Firsts aren’t playing this week bro……
Shame to not see one Mr. Lote Tuqiri there,
He could benefit from a run I believe…

Very dissapointed that Lote Tuquri isnt named. His not up to first grade atm and his fitness is a joke!

Good test for Curtis Sironen…

@Tigersmurf:

That shows exactly where the priorities of our head coach lies. Earlier posts today about Benji at 7, Curtis at 6 and maybe Anasta at lock may not be too far away from the mark.

If Sironen can handle premier league for a month and proves himself Benji 7/ Sironen 5/8 in the not to distant furture IMO.

Sharks Side

1. Isaac Gordon
2. Nathan Stapleton
3. Ricky Leutele
4. Sosaia Feki
5. Sisa Waqa
6. Maurice Blair
7. Chad Townsend
8. Jon Green
9. Jake Hawkins
10. Josh Cordoba
11. Tyson Frizell
12. Haydn Peacock
13. Michael Greenfield

14. Johdin Mathers
15. Tyrone Peachey
16. Sam Duggan
17. Callum Tutauha

COACH: Tony Herman

Crap that halves in a succesful team are changed around. I heard before he got injured at training last week that
Hitchcox was being dropped to the bench in Aukland to make way for players who are on more money then him. This is despite him being one of the best in the BRET team in each of the 5 weeks he had played.

Bullshit that just because your on say $5000 a year compared to some who are on $50000…it doesnt matter how your playing its how much your worth. Sheens meddles with this squad far too much…esp when he doesnt give any of them ago at NRL level.

@batboy:

Firsts aren’t playing this week bro……

Yeah but my thinking is that, since they are named in BRET and will play and train with the BRET team, they won’t be training with the NRL team.

And I think they will want to take advantage of the bye and train with the same squad for the fortnight. So whoever plays with BRET (humble & moors), I would bet that they won’t play with the NRL team against Warriors.

Could be wrong but that’s what I would think.

All fulltime players train together during the week

After being out for so long Son Of Siro (SOS) is obviously been given a run to get match fitness and maybe they want to see how he goes against men. With State of O around the corner he may be viewed as a Lawrence replacement, if of course Rowdy gets picked and really that is unlikely on present form.

Like others who keep an eye on the BRET side its a shame that two pretty good halves have been relegated to the bench to keep the big man happy

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme