Dane Gagai....

Just announced has been released from the final 2 years of his contract…
comes from good stock, Apparently needs a rocket!!
Any takers???
Watto???

Like him as a player but must be a bit of trouble if the Broncos let him go.

Yeh goes good at wing and center big fast and skill full

Definitely a player with potential.

But we don’t have much of a place for him given our current team and a good crop of younger guys coming through.

Would prefer we focus on positions that need filling.

Not another winger. In the last 3 years weve signed more wingers than some clubs have in there history

Tuquiri
Utai
Brown
Daniela
Grant
Reddy

Come offff it

We would be silly not to at least consider him.

Great speed, HUGE wraps in Brisbane. Just an attitude problem.

Would be a great buy!

Ive seen him play but dont remember much. if he is as quick as you say above then Id change my mind and consider him. The only issue I have is weve re-signed Ryan for 3 years and if these two 20s wingers are as good as people say, what do we do?

His Father Ray was quite a footballer as well (Sorry having a senior moment when originally typed Uncle)
Pretty legendary figure in North Qld was Ray centre or part time six

Lots of speed , bit like Steve Renouf

I like his name.

On this alone we should buy him.

And I reckon he could single handedly raise our crowd numbers in the mardi gras month.

@simonthetiger:

I like his name.

On this alone we should buy him.

And I reckon he could single handedly raise our crowd numbers in the mardi gras month.

We do like to come from behind….

Apparently he was one of 4 Donkeys players the Tiges enquired about last season(although different clubs enquire about plenty of different players contracted or not)so someone has an opinion of him.

would be an improvement on Lote……

I would have a go @ him as @ the end of the year i dont think we will sign Lotti & Utai back up & Brown has gone.

Would be a good buy as he can pretty much play fullback, winger or centre.

Get him here our lot stink!

@milford_magic:

Ive seen him play but dont remember much. if he is as quick as you say above then Id change my mind and consider him. The only issue I have is weve re-signed Ryan for 3 years and if these two 20s wingers are as good as people say, what do we do?

Our players are never as good as we think/say they are. Remember Mitch Brown?

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme