Jennings dropped

Michael jennings Playing for the windsor wolves this week. Hopefully for penrith’s sake it turns his game around. I remember bulldogs doing this with Morris & that worked. Must admit though im quite surprised he got dropped for brad tighe.

(everyone starts thinking, we should do it with lote….) :L

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

This just says that chris lawrence will play for nsw go u tigers.

@tigersrule4life:

I still think Carney’s got the 6 jersey tied up 😉

@softlaw:

@tigersrule4life:

I still think Carney’s got the 6 jersey tied up

What Jennings and Lawrence got to do with the NSW 5/8 spot?

@jason1976:

@softlaw:

@tigersrule4life:

The answer is nothing. Jennings has been off his game for some time and I wouldn’t have him in my NSW side. Josh Morris has been the pick of the centres for NSW running around this year, and while Rowdy is setting the world on fire, I think he’ll lift if chosen for NSW.

@willow:

@jason1976:

@softlaw:

@tigersrule4life:

The answer is nothing. Jennings has been off his game for some time and I wouldn’t have him in my NSW side. Josh Morris has been the pick of the centres for NSW running around this year, and while Rowdy is setting the world on fire, I think he’ll lift if chosen for NSW.

Meninga and Reg Gasnier would struggle to do anything in this Panthers side. Jennings is a weapon when he’s running of quality halves, I’d have him in my NSW team. The Morris twins have tanked hard at origin level and really should have a line through their name, good club players but don’t cut it at origin level.

On the Sunday Footy Show Ivan Cleary said in a post match interview he had pulled him because he was playing badly

At the time I paid no attention , as I thought he meant he would of pulled him if he wasn’t injured

Poor old Penrith I think they might have one hand on the wooden spoon already

With parra lol they are fighting it out for the spoon 😛

I don’t see Jennings wanting to stay at penrith under this tight leash they have put him on

Don’t what the fuss is about, he only scored one try last year from 15 appearances, and this year he’s already bagged 6 tries from 8 games.

MM said it perfectly, it’s hard for a centre to fire when the halves aren’t firing.

I congratulate Ivan Cleary for sending a clear message to his players that he will not tolerate rubbish performance no matter how much you are paid.

I wish Sheens would take a leaf at of his hat and drop our underperformers such as Moltzen and Lote.

Penrith and Parra to battle out the wooden spoon.

@everett:

I congratulate Ivan Cleary for sending a clear message to his players that he will not tolerate rubbish performance no matter how much you are paid.

I wish Sheens would take a leaf at of his hat and drop our underperformers such as Moltzen and Lote.

If we don’t lift our performances against the better sides, we will be amongst them Everett.

Yet Stewart wants to pick him still for origin.
I’m convinced we are going to get smashed again by qld.

First he wants To pick an old hooker. Now this

So much for building for the future.

@everett:

Sheens should, but he’s busy trying to challenge for the wooden spoon.

@T-REXX:

Yet Stewart wants to pick him still for origin.
I’m convinced we are going to get smashed again by qld.

First he wants To pick an old hooker. Now this

So much for building for the future.

an origin player from reserve grade? It worked for Olsen Filipana when he got picked from reggies to play for NZ. Played out of his sizable skin.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme