Matt Ballin

Looks like Matai is above Ballin in the pecking order 😕 and Matt needs to find a new club

I think he would be a Good signing of we move farah to 7…. This is better then having benji or Anasta at 7 IMO

And I’m not sorry if I anger anyone by naming a “POSSIBLE” signing

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

If…and thats a big if…Farah is moved to 7, Humble has showed a lot of promise as a hooker. I find Balin a little overrated and Humble would do as good a job for half the price

Farah to 7 won’t happen. Been tried and failed

@T-REXX:

So has benji but sheens still persists

There’s no way the club will buy Ballin to play hooker with the aim of shifting Farah to 7.

NO! Farah has been tried at halfback many times and it has not gone well. Do people learn nothing from the past? If Farah was to leave though I would have him here in a heartbeat, quality player.

@Marshall_magic:

NO! Farah has been tried at halfback many times and it has not gone well. Do people learn nothing from the past? If Farah was to leave though I would have him here in a heartbeat, quality player.

Absolutely, he’s only being kept out of the Maroons side by Cameron Smith.

His been linked to raiders and they are set to offer him a big offer they need a hooker lol.

does there really need a thread for each player that might be leaving a club/ have potential?

@willow:

There’s no way the club will buy Ballin to play hooker with the aim of shifting Farah to 7.

But they could buy Ballin to give Robbie a rest, and when Robbie comes back on Matt could finish the game in the backrow?

@pacey:

does there really need a thread for each player that might be leaving a club/ have potential?

Didn’t force you to read it mate
You know what is gonna be in this section of the forum
There is also no rule saying we can’t toss up possible players we as fans may be interested in the club signing

Raiders or Cowboys will be his new club

@king sirro:

If…and thats a big if…Farah is moved to 7, Humble has showed a lot of promise as a hooker. I find Balin a little overrated and Humble would do as good a job for half the price

he is underrated imo. however if the raiders end up paying 500K then ye overrated.

@T-REXX:

Bronson to prop
Lawrence to 5/8
Morris to halfback

You get my drift??

@T-REXX:

i dont remember it failing. iirc his commitment and talent at halfback was the sole highpoint during 07, 08

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme