Robbie cover?

From twitter.

@RLW_Mole: In The Mole in RLW today - @Wests_Tigers set to sign a hooker with NRL experience to cover for @robbiefarah in Origin. Yes folks, he’s in

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

@slm9:

From twitter.

@RLW_Mole: In The Mole in RLW today - @Wests_Tigers set to sign a hooker with NRL experience to cover for @robbiefarah in Origin. Yes folks, he’s in

Poor Pat…

The hooker in question is Masada Iosefa. He is currently playing with Canberra Feeder club Mounties in NSW Cup. There is a report in this weeks issue of RLW.

It says: Standby for a suprise move to Wests Tigers by former Panthers hooker Masada Iosefa. With Robbie Farah likely to feature in Origin, Im hearing the Tigers will make a play for Iosefa, one of the form players of the NSW cup with Canberra feeder club Mounties.

He was a pretty good prospect a few years ago then he disappearred.
Didn’t he get in trouble . A fight at a pub or something?
(apologies if I’m wrong)

Go robbie im sure he will be playing for nsw and yeh he might me a gud cheap signing.

Joe did u read anything about sika manu because the mole wrote on his twitter acc there is a story about him ??

@LARDS:

(apologies if I’m wrong)

Yeah, at the Fiddler. Bad news.

At least Pat knows where he stands now. I’d be asking for a release immediately and go to a club desperate for a hooker.

At least Pat knows where he stands now. I’d be asking for a release immediately and go to a club desperate for a hooker.

Why can’t we buy a decent half instead?

@tigersrule4life:

Joe did u read anything about sika manu because the mole wrote on his twitter acc there is a story about him ??

It says that Sika has been offered a 3 year deal with the storm although they are offering no where near the amount that is on offer at the Dragon’s and Roosters

i know must will shoot me down for this idea, but getting a good hooker would be good for us as i beleive that robbie would best suit OUR TEAM at 1/2 back. when he plays there in the backline the backs look so much more dangerous and his defence would be great out wide.

@alexaki:

Why can’t we buy a decent half instead?

Ioseffa has been playing half for about the last month and doing a pretty decent job of it

IMO Humble could do fill in job just as well as Iosefa, whats Humble done, slept with Sheens Daugther or something

Iosefa hasn’t been able to play Hooker at Mounties because of McIlwrick and McIlwrick had shocker on debut 2 weeks ago

Also, IMO we don’t need another utility in BRET Tigers when his not playing FG

@Cultured Bogan:

@LARDS:

(apologies if I’m wrong)

Yeah, at the Fiddler. Bad news.

This assumes we’re signing someone with the intent of that player actually playing NRL. There are plenty of guys in the BRET side past and present signed to provide depth who never get a game in the top grade. For all we know he could be signed to provide cover for BRET when Postman Pat gets a call up. Alternatively a 3rd person like Humble or Liam could get the spot. With Coach Sheens it’s virtually impossible to predict…

@bp tiger:

i know must will shoot me down for this idea, but getting a good hooker would be good for us as i beleive that robbie would best suit OUR TEAM at 1/2 back. when he plays there in the backline the backs look so much more dangerous and his defence would be great out wide.

Farah finally makes origin and you want to move him to 7,no way,and Robbie would have the you know what if Sheen’s tried it AGAIN,it doesn’t work,just like Benji at 7 doesn’t work,maybe Masada at 7 when origin is done…

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme