Worst NSW side?

Just a bit of fun…

We have all had a go at naming our Blues side and Sticky’s Blues side, but what about the worst possible Blues side?

Out of the list of names found here on this Foxsports article, what is the worst team you can pick? By worst, I mean a side which will guarantee Queensland 3-0. The only rule is if there is a certainty you must go with it.
http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/state-of-origin/state-of-origin-selection-puzzle-who-are-the-candidates-for-ricky-stuarts-nsw-squad-for-game-i/story-fn31yxah-1226350015968

Here’s my team:

1 Brett Stewart
2 Akuila Uate
3 Jarryd Hayne
4 Chris Lawrence
5 Brett Morris
6 Todd Carney
7 Mitchell Pearce
8 Tim Mannah
9 Michael Ennis
10 Paul Gallen (a certainty not sure what position)
11 Ryan Hoffman
12 Greg Bird
13 Glenn Stewart
14 Josh Reynolds
15 Tariq Sims
16 Trent Merrin
17 Anthony Watmough

My team is based only on poor recent Origin selections and “experts” current choices.

1. Gidley (5th best fb behind Dugan, Minchiello, Stewart, Coote)
2. Brett Morris (Origin choker)
3. Idris (defensive statue)
4. Lyon (Inglis bunny)
5. David Williams (Inglis rag-doll)
6. Soward
7. Kimmorley
8. Weyman
9. Ennis
10. Ryles
11. Creagh
12. Buhrer (Rothfield choice)
13. Anasta

Can’t think of reserved though, but this team would be annihilated.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Kimmorley retired 2 seasons ago while Lyon has stood down from rep footy so there’s 2 you have to replace.

Given the current criteria, only picking those in consideration, and selecting all the guranteed players

1. Brett Morris
2. B Morris
3. M Jennings
4. J Morris
5 Uate
6 Carney
7 Pearce
13 G Bird
12 B Scott
11 B Creagh
10 Gallen
9 Hinchcliffe
8 Weyman

reserves
Lewis
Watmough
Tamou
Buhrer

Whatever side NSW pick in 11 days time will be the worst side ever and get hammered 3-0

Even if Stuart ,Blocker and Liams Dad 😆 were to be kidnapped before SOO selection the team you picked will get flogged 3 blot

C’mon Happy - if Robbie, Lawrence and Woodsy get selected, surely there would be a little tinsy, tiny bit of you that would want NSW to win - just so our guys can get the credit for making us competitive again 😛

@Flippedy:

C’mon Happy - if Robbie, Lawrence and Woodsy get selected, surely there would be a little tinsy, tiny bit of you that would want NSW to win - just so our guys can get the credit for making us competitive again 😛

If they get selected I hope that Cam Smith ,Inglis or Hodges and Matt Scott absolutely smash them

They stick that Blue jersey on and they become my mortal enemy

Just like the rest of chihuahuas south of the border 😈

I pray for the third man in to become the third man in

I didn’t think I could do it, but I did:

1. T. Moltzen
2. S. Earl
3. B. Tighe
4. C. Best
5. J. Carney
6. K. Keating
7. L. Walsh
13. B. Anasta
12. B. Creagh
11. B. Scott
10. J. Ryles
9. J. Morris
8. L. Stuart

14. J. Lowe
15. E. Tuimavave
16. C. Newton
17. T. Mannah

Cultured Bogan, Sandor Earl & Evarn Tuimavave are Kiwis and Jaimin Lowe is a Q’lander so there’s 3 more players to reconsider in your team.
Crikey fellas I thought that a NSW team of ex Tigers players would have been a certain for this thread.

John Williams would have to come into anyones calculations worst NSW SOO team

Hey guys, I think some of you are missing the mark here. I believe the OP meant that you had to pick the worst side from the list of players being considered for Origin this year, hence the link provided.

And Happy, I’ve gotta say that my club is waaay more important than my state, when it comes to footy, but then I’m not a Queenslander 😆

@GoldXR50Leroy:

Cultured Bogan, Sandor Earl & Evarn Tuimavave are Kiwis and Jaimin Lowe is a Q’lander so there’s 3 more players to reconsider in your team.
Crikey fellas I thought that a NSW team of ex Tigers players would have been a certain for this thread.

Leigh, why you gotta break balls man?

@Flippedy:

Hey guys, I think some of you are missing the mark here. I believe the OP meant that you had to pick the worst side from the list of players being considered for Origin this year, hence the link provided.

And Happy, I’ve gotta say that my club is waaay more important than my state, when it comes to footy, but then I’m not a Queenslander 😆

Yes, we should have beer Flippedy.When the tigers play I sit, squirm, shout,sweat, sob, and sing.
I loved Origin a when I was younger, and will always watch what I think will be a good game of footy e.g. Melbourne v Broncos or Souths v Bulldogs etc. I have found in recent years however, that the sanitized version of rugby league offered up as the Jewel in rugby leagues crown leaves a void in my expectations. For instance, can’t have anyone bleeding, Mums watch this! Every 2 years we sell off one the NSW games because it spins a good dollar. don,t come to me D.Gallop and beg for my enthusiasm when you sold the soul of NSW Rugby League as a cash cow.
will probably watch the first 20 minutes of SOO, while the blues are still within 12 points and the game resembles a contest.

@GoldXR50Leroy:

What are you, the joke police??

Anyone who has worn the Blues Jumper since 1980 should be the worst!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme