11. Salesi Funaki
12. Rhys Armstrong
13. Andrew Kazzi

14. Jason Vikilani
15. Matthew Woods
16. Samuel Lamusiteke
17. Vincent Samuel
18. Paul Simona

I am assuming some of the squad have gone straight into the NYC training squad Flash rather than make the trip & game

Who, where and when are the Champs playing, state winners or the Qld premiers?.

Playing the Mal Meninga Cup (Queensland U18s) premiers Townsville Stingers at Langlands Park, this Saturday at 1:15pm.

@smeghead:

1. Chris Moana
2. Max Dimarco
3. Leva Li
4. Nathan Milone
5. Maile Li
6. Mason Farrell
7. Alex Zarounas
8. Josh Siddle
9. Daniel Gianesi
10. Fosio Tatola
11. Salesi Funaki
12. Rhys Armstrong
13. Andrew Kazzi

14. Jason Vikilani
15. Matthew Woods
16. Samuel Lamusiteke
17. Vincent Samuel
18. Paul Simona

I am assuming some of the squad have gone straight into the NYC training squad Flash rather than make the trip & game

A couple got suspended following the all-in brawl at the end of the game, Moses had a slight back problem which I’m guessing they’re going to let clear up, Daoud dislocated his shoulder (ridiculous that the fullback didn’t get any punishment for that incident), Rakvin broke his finger early in the game and played on, and I assume they let a couple of others have a run in this game.

Hopefully the side will be at close to full strength and I hope they don’t take the Banana benders lightly, would be a pretty impressive CV for later years that you won the title only losing 1 game along the way to your NRL career.

We have a few injuries to contend with but will be as strong as we can be.

Injured players are Rakvin, Solesi Funaki, Cherrington, Daoud, Moses and Leva Li with Leki out suspended. Only leaves us with 18 and some of the boys still have school footy to play. 2 of the mentioned were injured playing school footy this week.

I might have to get along & have a look at the game.

Quite a few key players out by the looks of things but they are an incredibly well drilled side. They may struggle with so many changes but I’m sure they’ll put in.

I am still pretty confident that they will go well, remember the kids who are coming into the side haven’t played a lot of footy and will be keen as mustard. Andrew has given all of these kids game time, most have played 3 or more games) during the season and they have all gone well. Alex Zarounis and Mason Farrell have played together for the last 4 years and will combine well, Chris Moana is a very good fullback and Miali Li has impressed on the wing and all of the forwards that are coming into the side have been unlucky that the team has kept winning making it hard to oust anyone from the 17.

Looking forward to watching the boys on Saturday… Good Luck!

Let us know how the game pans out Watto

Moses and Cherrington have also been added to the NYC squad.

6-6 5 to go to halftime

A few minutes ago Bolts Hadley on 2GB said it’s 12-6 to the Tigers.

28 -10 now gold amazing effort by this side with half the side out

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme