The Mole

The Mole on twitter today said we are signing a hooker to fill in for Robbie while he is playing SOO . Any idea who?

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Masada Iosefa (ex-Penriff.)

Bummer was hoping it was Watts

@wst00:

Don’t want someone like him at our club, can’t imagine Farah would either.

psst…what have you got for me today…

Losefa or Watts I know who I’m taking sorry CB but I think he is a great player with plenty of mongrel .

@wst00:

Losefa or Watts I know who I’m taking sorry CB but I think he is a great player with plenty of mongrel .

Fair call mate, we don’t have to agree with each other :slight_smile:

@wst00:

Watts is playing for the Widnes Vikings in the ESL, currently in the same position as Parra, stone motherless last!.

maybe james aubusson wasnt it mentioned maybe a yr or two back we were after him

@Bazzinator:

maybe james aubusson wasnt it mentioned maybe a yr or two back we were after him

CB has already answered the question Baz, it’s not James Aubusson.

@GoldXR50Leroy:

@wst00:

Watts is playing for the Widnes Vikings in the ESL, currently in the same position as Parra, stone motherless last!.

Wasnt Watts released by them recently due to personal issues? Either way, the bloke looks and sounds like a grub. No thanks

How come we have to go and sign someone to fill in for Robbie for only a few weeks? We have options, what’s wrong with using Politoni, Humble or Fulton at hooker? In any case, it’s a bit presumptuous isn’t it? Unless Robbie’s been told he is definitely in the team.

Flip, you are spot on why do we always want to sign someone when we already have quality in stock?

@GoldXR50Leroy:

@wst00:

Geez. Watts? He and Robbie would probably have a punch-on at training. Glad it’s not him

@Bazzinator:

It’s not James. James is retired and has no intention of coming back to Rugby League.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme