Aaron Woods on The Game Plan

Woods will be on The Game Plan tonight, 8:30pm, One HD.

Let’s hope their advertising is correct this week!

No doubt there’ll be some talk of his Origin chances, should be interesting

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

cheers for the heads up

2nd time lucky

Your not an executive for the show trying to boost ratings are you Alex ??

Haha no happy, just rate it about 100x better than the Footy Show and the interviews on there actually give you some good insight into the players. All they do on the footy show is rate their partner’s cooking out of ten

@alex:

Haha no happy, just rate it about 100x better than the Footy Show and the interviews on there actually give you some good insight into the players. All they do on the footy show is rate their partner’s cooking out of ten

Don’t be to harsh on the footy show, they also have fattys stupid head wobble that he does

@brk53y:

@alex:

Don’t be to harsh on the footy show, they also have fattys stupid head wobble that he does

And Beau with his wife kissing her caboose every night :roll

Come on people, be nice. The footy show is all about footy.
All they talk about is footy :blah …… Well, they tell us who they tipped for the weekend, don’t they? :crazy
That’s plenty of footy. ❗

Game plan & nrl on fox :righton: don’t waste my time with fu…wit… I mean fatty.

:sign:

Looks like he is going to be on at the same time as FLESH AIR on ch 44. Too bad I willhave to watch Woodsy on replay

Talking of this episode of the Game Plan Did anyone think Ray Price was drunk or off his head

It happened to be on when I was flicking Channels today again and I swear he is off his tree

I know he has always seemed a can short of a six pack , but he was slurring everything

@happy tiger:

Talking of this episode of the Game Plan Did anyone think Ray Price was drunk or off his head

It happened to be on when I was flicking Channels today again and I swear he is off his tree

I know he has always seemed a can short of a six pack , but he was slurring everything

Yeah I thought the same thing happy

Yeah I thought the same about Ray Price! Woodsy was great, awesome responses and very much a Tiger!

What was asked and what did he say?

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme