Going to flip out

Im a seriously fricken sick of it Sheens names the same crap side every week always has Tquriri, Moltzen and keps changing halves he should stick to a bloody good halve, fullback and winger John Grant, Koriobete are both great talent and Tquiri is dead he bloody can’t run 10 meters without puffing and he bloody can’t even defend like a normal player, I am sick of it!!!

Cracks open a coldie and grabs the popcorn

Looks like you are going to flip out then.

@GNR4LIFE:

I will join you and bring some choc tops ice creams, and more bags of microwave popcorn 😆

no use going to flip out.
get used to the ride.

@GNR4LIFE:

@BenjiMagic96:

Im a seriously fricken sick of it Sheens names the same crap side every week always has Tquriri, Moltzen and keps changing halves he should stick to a bloody good halve, fullback and winger John Grant, Koriobete are both great talent and Tquiri is dead he bloody can’t run 10 meters without puffing and he bloody can’t even defend like a normal player, I am sick of it!!!

Dude……we aren’t playing this week. Pace yourself you’ll burn out before next Friday.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

@BenjiMagic96:

Had you put a bit more thought into your choice of words and how this post is conveyed, you might actually get some serious responses.

@BenjiMagic96:

Tough day at school ?

@BenjiMagic96:

time for a rum old fruit

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

@Muffstar:

@BenjiMagic96:

Tough day at school ?

Nope just moved down a class

@underdog:

@GNR4LIFE:

I thought you had retired lillt Mickie

@happy tiger:

@underdog:

@GNR4LIFE:

I thought you had retired lillt Mickie

oh I have squillions. 😃

@BenjiMagic96:

Mate, Grant is not ready for first grade yet. He’s got pace to burn and size, but he seriously lacks defensive nous and his positioning has a lot to be desired. One of our clubs favourite sons in Tuiaki needed a lot of time in state cup before making his first appearance in FG.

I don’t disagree about Koroibete and Nofoaluma is also another great talent. However, while we’re winning Tuqiri will not be going anywhere, especially while third party dollars pay his salary.

Stay patient young fella, and try not to blow an O-ring before next Tuesday.

:sign:

My advice would be to use the bye week to take a break from team selection freak outs.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme