Let's sell Blair & sign Sonny Bill

Let’s cut our losses & sign the best back rower in the world apart from Ellis

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

I would be stoked to see this happen.

The problem is that it isn’t going to happen.

The only club that Sonny Bill Williams should be going back to is the Bulldogs if he wants to return to the NRL Well the Bulldogs should get the first option at him anyway would be a better way of putting it

No way i would be spending 800 k a season on him He still is soft defencely

A Japanese Rugby club wants to throw 1.5 million at Sonny Bill, we would have to sell half the team to get him.

Haha true we wont get him thats for sure.

@happy tiger:

The only club that Sonny Bill Williams should be going back to is the Bulldogs if he wants to return to the NRL Well the Bulldogs should get the first option at him anyway would be a better way of putting it

I think this did happen and dogs said no.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

No thankyou. The bloke is always injured and over rated as all hell. Best backrower in the world my arrse….he might sneak into the top 20…might.

I’d take Filetti Mateo from the Warriors if we could get him.

This guy is the most over rated player running around since Matt Orford.

Plus, he’s a germ.

We don’t even drop players from first grade let alone their contracts.

No $BW for me, hes a grub after what he did to the Dogs & i hate the Dogs.

I also think that the reported $500k is a bit wrong. (It was always indirect quote, from an agent, in the Telegraph, before signing - How can the reliablity be worse than that!)

I think we are really judging Adam on the wrong basis. What if we are only paying $300k? I certainly think he has been worth that, even with the average efforts.

This thread is a gee up right?

There are quite a few players that need getting rid of before Blair. Lote and Moltzen to name two.

Sonny Bill? Please. Greg Inglis at FB for us and I’ll wet myself in excitement.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme