Quade Cooper?

Who can imagine him playing with Benji magic??? how epic would that be lets all be honest if Tigers sign him how happy would you be? I would be calling everyone making a party

His attitude would be poison

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

It’s a nice thought.

However, lets be serious it wouldn’t work. It’s bad enough dealing with one Benji’s boneheaded plays, God save us if we had two flashy five-eighths.

Cooper is also pretty overrated, can’t tackle, injury prone, self-centred and often over plays the game. Besides there’s no way he’ll ever leave QLD. Bombers have the best chance at getting him.

The Tigers already have enough chockers!

@willow:

@GNR4LIFE:

No thanks

x2.

x3

Absolutely no need, especially at the price he would command.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

First of all we can’t afford him and second of all he is overrated. As soon as the crowd boos him he starts balling his eyes out and kicking the ball out on the full.

pass…… next?

Hodgson back - sold… Pat Richards back - sold…

hmm sit around th table with Koder Nasser for a dodgy union player ?? mundine would be better coming back ill pass

@BenjiMagic96:

Who can imagine him playing with Benji magic??? how epic would that be lets all be honest if Tigers sign him how happy would you be? I would be calling everyone making a party

I love a good party! We could play spin the bottle and eat fairy bread……and maybe when we weren’t busy doing these things we could teach him how to tackle.

Quade Cooper……you have got to be kidding. For all the reasons stated above.

Do yourself a favour mate and lay off he drugs

Nice thought 96, but there is alot more to Rugby League than fancy steps and flick passes… A RL field is only 68 meters wide so you can really only have one player who dancers sideways in most teams!

FYI Smurf, it’s called Commando Bread when it’s for the boys 😃

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme