Tigergran's shirts and glasses

(I hope this is okay to post here … I wonder if the admins could move it to where they see fit?)

HI Everyone,

I’m Jillian … Tigergran’s daughter.

We have been cleaning out Mum’s house this weekend and thought we’d like to offer some T-shirt and glasses for her Tigers friends.

The shirts are mostly smaller sizes (of course lol) and there’s a few Balmain ones so if you lean that way let me know. There is a large size one celebrating the last game at Leichhardt when we played the final game as a stand alone team in 1999 (we beat Parra 😉 ).

The glasses are from functions she attended … grand final luncheons, hall of fames … that kind of thing. Pretty cool.

Please don’t be shy … we’re looking forward to giving these to people that want them. 😃

So if you knew and loved Tigergran then please let me knowif you’d like something - you can send me a personal message here with your address and I’ll get them away to you. it might take me a week or so to get them to the post office but we’d love them to go to people that care!

many thanks
UTT :sign:

That’s very nice. Why not keep them though? You can pass them down to great great grand kids who come along one day :slight_smile:

Because, in all honesty there is enough to go around :slight_smile:
Us kids all have some things and the grandkids have their share too.

What a lovely thing to do, Jillian. I hope you’re all ok, especally today xxx

Without sounding disrespectful put the items on a auction site & donate the proceeds to your favourite charities and save some for a perpetual award in honour of your mother to go to a Balmain Junior player or Tigers NYC.

@GoldXR50Leroy:

Without sounding disrespectful put the items on a auction site & donate the proceeds to your favourite charities and save some for a perpetual award in honour of your mother to go to a Balmain Junior player or Tigers NYC.

Was thinking the same. Maybe advertise on here with links to eBay for each item? You can keep the money or as mentioned donate to charity. You can probably title items on EBay with reference to TigerGran so that forumers know it’s the right items to purchace.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Thanks for the comments but we don’t want to sell them and there is some talk with the club about some sort of award in Mum’s name but we don’t know any more details as yet.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme