Sheens is the best

Sheens is the best coach in the NRL. We are lucky to have him. He is a quality bloke, knows how to develop the juniors, is a great mentor & his experience is up there with the best. Don’t even get me started as a tactician!

And for all you doubters out there, we will win the comp this year. Go the Tigers….

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Hahaha on the cans much?

Successful troll is successful

This is the same OP who said last night said we should sign Sonny-Bill and release Blair. Who do you think was the one who signed Blair, Einstein???

@TigerLiam:

Sheens is the best coach in the NRL. We are lucky to have him. He is a quality bloke, knows how to develop the juniors, is a great mentor & his experience is up there with the best. Don’t even get me started as a tactician!

And for all you doubters out there, we will win the comp this year. Go the Tigers….

And this point of view is supported by what evidence again……

TigerLiam i’m with you i love Tim Sheens but take some advise from someone who knows, you won’t get much support on here sticking up for Tim Sheens or Tim Moltzen. I get hammered all the time for saying that.Take no notice of them and show your support.

@TigerLiam:

Lol

@tigerkaz:

TigerLiam i’m with you i love Tim Sheens but take some advise from someone who knows, you won’t get much support on here sticking up for Tim Sheens or Tim Moltzen. I get hammered all the time for saying that.Take no notice of them and show your support.

Sounds like he’s trolling to me, so you might be on your own 😉

Welcome to the forum Mr Sheens.

@tigerkaz:

somebody, somewhere

@tigerkaz, I agree. But I think the way it was mentioned in the OP would be difficult to get a serious response from everyone here. My theory is, if you want people to tow the party line, put down the sherry bottle before you hit submit. Also, there are a million threads with the lovers and haters of Sheensy. Probably should have posted in one of them.

@wst00, LOL, I believe the kids say.

@TigerLiam:

You need to put your time to better use during the bye.

I think he is one of the best coaches to. My brother in law knows and played under him at penrith and says he is one of the smartest coaches as does Gus as he was throwing 1m at him yeh and he was loyal. Not like some ppl on here bag bag nothing else to do with your time

More player Xers here? It is their bye week after all 😆

I hope the best coach is watching the sharks this season. Where two of our best young forwards are 7 wins from 10 and we are struggling big time with 3 of our wins over last, second last and third last.

Yeah I like Tim too for what it’s worth. This thread is for those who want to step out of the wardrobe and admit they are g… Sorry …. Tim fans !

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme