Farah for origin

Congratulations to Robbie

Yep well done and a deserved selection.
Feel for Rowdy

Congratulations Robbie. Well deserved. We will miss you on Friday night though! Hope you make the blues 9 jersey yours for the next few years.

Jennings instead of Lawrence, what a joke. Jennings isn’t even first grade standard according to the coach. But Robbie Farah, you earnt a spot. Don’t give them a reason to drop you, because you will be a scapegoat.

Congratulations to Robbie! Very well deserved for a great player. You show them who’s boss Robbie.
Feeling for Rowdy and Woodsy.

But Hayne?!

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

A huge congratulations to Robbie Farah for making the SOO team after a 2.5 years absence.

Robbie is, and always has, been the best NSW hooker option. I hope he kills 'em and cements himself as the bules #9 for the next 5 years….Go Robbie…i’m so excited for you and will be once again cheering for the blues after a 2 year exile in protest!.

WoooHooo!

Congrats to Robbie but what a disgraceful side…

Well done Robbie. Feel for Woodsy. Hasn’t been a better prop in NSW so far this year

Robbie will be the first bloke dropped if we lose. Stuart wins either way here……if he plays bad = “I don’t you he wasn’t up to it. Not my fault my mate Bedsy was hurt”. If he plays great = “I needed to toughen him up. I made him an Origin player”.

I hate Stuart. Lots of pressure on Robbie.

Jennings is going to get SLAUGHTERED by Ingis / Hodges.

In alphabetical order:

Bird, Buhrer, Creagh, Carney, Farah, Hayne, Jennings, Gallen ©, Merrin, J Morris, Lewis, Pearce, B Stewart, G Stewart, Tamou, T Williams, Uate

@cnx_tigers:

Robbie will be the first bloke dropped if we lose. Stuart wins either way here……if he plays bad = “I don’t you he wasn’t up to it. Not my fault my mate Bedsy was hurt”. If he plays great = “I needed to toughen him up. I made him an Origin player”.

I hate Stuart. Lots of pressure on Robbie.

Jennings is going to get SLAUGHTERED by Ingis / Hodges.

Yeh righto mate gees this attitude give me the poops,have some faith in farah

Robbie say at home and watch it on tv mate …… Lol

Jamie Burhrer. Hmmmm

Good job sticky …

@alex:

Congrats to Robbie but what a disgraceful side…

Yep shit team !

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme