Mitchell Pearce
Brett Stewart
Glen Stewart
James Tamou
Tony Williams
Akuila Uate

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Three words Three Nil Qld

In an interview with 2GB< he said that the injury the Watmough, and the fact he probably won’t be able to train for a week, is the main reason he was omitted.

Hayne instead of Brett Morris? Trent Merrin and Ben Creagh?? No Tim Mannah? There are issues all over the shop with this team, it’s typical NSW to pick really weird teams but at least its picked and all the crappy speculation can end.

Kind of relieved Woods didn’t get picked, very surprised Sims didn’t get a look in but they’re both young, would’t be surprised if they’re named 18th and 19th men and train with the squad as their the future.

I think they should of picked Minichello at Fullback with the Farah; Pearce; Carney combination…

Lacking a Prop on the bench isnt the secret to beating Queensland. :roll

Go QLD. This will be a piece of piss for us. What a garbage side.

Merrin has been great for the Dragons this year

What a rubbish side! Stewart and and Creagh have been s***house how can they merit being picked. 7 in a row for Queensland is being served up on a silver platter.

1. Brett Stewart
2. Akuila Uate
3. Michael Jennings
4. Josh Morris
5. Jarryd Hayne

6. Todd Carney
7. Mitchell Pearce

8. Paul Gallen
9. Robbie Farah
10. Trent Merrin
11. Greg Bird
12. Glen Stewart
13. Luke Lewis

14. Jamie Buhrer
15. Ben Creagh
16. James Tamou
17. Tony Williams

Beatable.

Christ, why does Ricky always insist on Jarryd Hayne? He’s the only one who hasn’t cottoned on to the fact that Hayne just isn’t that good most of the time and folds like a chinese laundry under pressure. Put Beau on instead - he can handle pressure and has been one of the form wingers over the last 20 odd games.

And don’t get me started on Mitchell Pearce

Ben effing Creagh!!! Have the selectors learned nothing??? And Williams straight in without playing a game this year, he won’t be fit enough for Origin. No Sims - a big mistake, and Mannah is better than Merrin. Other than that - congrats Robbie - at least they made the right choice there for once.

This is honestly one of the most rubbish NSW sides I’ve ever seen and I’ve been following the last six years. In that time there’s been plenty of crap teams put up by NSW but none as bad as this.

Queensland to absolutely destroy us.

Congrats to Robbie. As a Queenslander happy to see that NSW team. I really hope Robbie has a great series and plays all 3 games but I can see that team getting a couple of floggings and he will probably cop the blame again. QUEENSLANDER!!!

@Demps:

1. Brett Stewart
2. Akuila Uate
3. Michael Jennings
4. Josh Morris
5. Jarryd Hayne

6. Todd Carney
7. Mitchell Pearce

8. Paul Gallen
9. Robbie Farah
10. Trent Merrin
11. Greg Bird
12. Glen Stewart
13. Luke Lewis

14. Jamie Buhrer
15. Ben Creagh
16. James Tamou
17. Tony Williams

Beatable.

Another Stuart brainsnap - only 1 prop on the bench - Williams is big enough but spends most of his time out wide avoiding the tough stuff.

The only way we can win this is if the Storm’s tour bus rolls off a cliff

Kinda nuts playing Tony Williams given his had no game time for a while, the side is a tad meh. Glad Robbie is there though.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme