Could this be Lawrence wake up call....

Deep down i think Lawrence would be thinking (can’t believe Jennings has been selected from reserve grade) might be the wake up call he needs , i must say Lawrence has been very poor this year specially in defence . Hopefully this will motivate him to have a blinder on Friday night… Come on Lawrence let’s prove these selectors you do have what it takes.

I can’t believe Jennings got picked in the team absolute joke, Lawrence hasn’t had the best of years but I think here’s been going better then Jennings.

Jennings plays on the other side.
J Morris has totally out played Lawrence.
Pomeroy has looked better than Lawrence this year by a long way.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Gives Lawrence a point to prove against the warriors

Jennings will play bad and get dropped for Lawrence.

i wouldn’t have Jennings there either, for me should of been Josh Morris and Croker , the Canberra centre does the business well.

@TJL0811:

Exactly.

Blitz em Rowdy, and be ready for the call up for game 2 in Sydney 😃 😃 😃

@Tigermac:

@TJL0811:

Exactly.

B
litz em Rowdy, and be ready for the call up for game 2 in Sydney 😃 😃 😃[/wont get the call up if blues win . Will stick with winning team

@foreveratiger:

@Tigermac:

@TJL0811:

Exactly.

B
litz em Rowdy, and be ready for the call up for game 2 in Sydney 😃 😃 😃[/wont get the call up if blues win . Will stick with winning team

You think the blues are going to win??? I know Robbie is playing but I think we will get smashed unfortunately 😲 😲 😲

@Tigermac:

@TJL0811:

Exactly.

Blitz em Rowdy, and be ready for the call up for game 2 in Sydney

I don’t think Rowdy will have a chance of blitzing anything if Sheens plays him at 5/8…,

Rowdy Vs Hurrell. This could be epic

Unless he’s still playing 5/8

Thanks Ink…. I had tried to forget that possibility. Reading that literally gave me that creepy spine shudder thing

agree rowdy hasnt been making any highlight reels but love to see our line break stats from last year to this year . He would be a casualty of our ordinary start to season , just his Defence i would of picked him watch him attack Fui Fui down low and drive him ive seen it a couple times this year thought his D on bigger blokes was great. Did he raise the bar so high last 2-3 seasons that when he plays like a mortal we think hes busted ? . Think QLD would prefer Jennngs in there watched him make alot of half breaks since last season and he has been run down hes been injured to many times that acceleration isnt wat it use to be .

Personally I find the whole left side ride side business a load of crap. Just pick the best 2 centres and be done with it - they’ll figure it out.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme