Sonny Bill Williams

Insaneink
Posted May 14, 2012 at 8:49 AM
SCOOP:

SBW will sign with Wests Tigers for 3 years, as a replacement for Gareth ELLIS.

ALso, Tim MOLTZEN will be punted!

You heard it hear first!

Chooster
Posted May 14, 2012 at 8:52 AM
Yes, apparently SBW manager was seen at WT Headquarters last week.

I heard that they are not renewing Lote Tuquiri or Matt Utai’s contracts, along with Moltzens to free up money for $BW.

Another failed “Blair” project if you ask me. Injury and attitude proned.

Read more: http://www.zerotackle.com.au/embattled-eels-late-play-sbw-5891/#ixzz1upNubDu6

Comments at that thread what do you guys think? tbh i would love that perfect replacment the b est backrower in Union

Doubt it. Brilliant if it happens, but unlikely. I’d rather a play at Greg Inglis for 2014.

Inglis is a fullback he is second row/centre

I reckon he is perfect replacement for Ellis I hope we get him

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

I think that an obvious troll is obvious.

I think as a player he is exactly what we need and he would be a much better buy than Blair. Still I’d prefer to go after a lower profile signing.

that would be an epic side

1. James Tedesco

2. Blake Ayshford

3. Beau Ryan

4. Markia Koriobete

5. Chris Lawrence

6. Dane Chisholm

7. Benji Marshall

8. Aaron Woods

9. Robbie Farrah

10. Keith Galloway

11. Adam Blair

12. Sonny Bill Williams

13. Braith Anasta

14. Chris Heighington

15. Matt Bell

16. Liam Fulton

17. Joel Reddy

Awesome team

He would be brilliant, he would give us some intimidation in the forwards!

Haha. If true, the biggest signing we have ever made in our history. Absolute athlete and of course id take him. He’s better than Ellis.

Odds of it happening though?

@milford_magic:

Haha. If true, the biggest signing we have ever made in our history. Absolute athlete and of course id take him. He’s better than Ellis.

Odds of it happening though?

1 out of 16 lol but with our coach 0/16

Benji and sonny were spotted together on the GC during the week FWIW

Looks like I have another impersonator.

Some other clown years ago - maybe the same dickhead - took my name on the Dogs forum.

With the $$ he would want we could of signed Cronk…. We would have to many big $$$ players it would not work salary cap wise… Try fitting Farah, Anasta, Blair, Marshall, Lawrence, Galloway and Williams under the cap it is not possible imho…

i reckon parra may be a chance , they will have plenty when hindy , shakleton , fui , burt all go season end

@Granto87:

With the $$ he would want we could of signed Cronk…. We would have to many big $$$ players it would not work salary cap wise… Try fitting Farah, Anasta, Blair, Marshall, Lawrence, Galloway and Williams under the cap it is not possible imho…

Releasing Moltzen, Tquiri, Ellis and Utai would make space

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme