Geoff Daniela (spoiler)

Felt very happy for him tonite after Penriths GP win, to see the passion and excitement in his face and all his team mates was something.

For a bloke who didnt get much of a go here, who wasnt a local….generally these blokes just come and go but there was something about him, he always had a real dig, I liked his play when he got a chance…never met him but he seemed like a real team player, the bloke you wanna play with.

Good on him and Penrith tonite

Did brilliantly, especially a spear tackle on fien.
Glad to see him get a go, hopefully replaces Jennings for future games, great attitude

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Had the privilege of meeting Geoff, prior to when he joined us. A level headed bloke and has been very unlucky to set himself up with a full time role. Hopefully Cleary sees what Sheens didn’t and he snares a full time spot.

one of the most under-rated players in the NRL.
defended against Inglis with ease.
a real team player, any team would be lucky to have him.

Always did the job when needed

Really unfortunate for him getting injured the week after he came in for Lawrence, would have had the season the make a name for himself

Yes very happy for him

@Demps:

Wow, I never imagined the little guy would be able to handle a bloke like Inglis. I loved him at the Tigers and was what Sheens thought Fitzhenry was!

I remember we went into a game up at Newcastle with him playing right centre. Was an absolutely miserable rainy night up there and one of his first full games in first grade. He absolutely defended the house down. Had several good games for us and never a poor game. Hope he cements a spot somewhere in the NRL, there’s plenty more junk that have spots over him…

@Demps:

Yeah totally agree Demps

Personally think if it hadn’t been for the pectoral injury he would still be with us now

I didn’t like it when he left the tigers cause he always played hard and defended awsome when he played for us

I remember when he scored 3 against the broncs!

@ragedmachine:

I remember when he scored 3 against the broncs!

Wasn’t that the Warriors at CSS?

Imo he was very underated, great speed and ran great lines he would absolutly kill it in the esl.

I am just happy for the Panthers full stop.

I am enjoying what Gus Gould is trying to achieve out this way and the way he is trying to do it

@smeghead:

I am just happy for the Panthers full stop.

I am enjoying what Gus Gould is trying to achieve out this way and the way he is trying to do it

They play with a lot of heart, in a few years with some of the juniors they have coming through they will be very copetative.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme