Sirro the hero

brisbane wests tigers facey page has stated a famous tigers name to partner benji the halves

Probably got the news from here Spudoakes lol…

@Cultured Bogan:

Probably got the news from here Spudoakes lol…

maybe lol but he’s usually on the money

Surely not? Would be such a huge call on the young bloke….

Good! If that is what has been decided then leave him there and give Benji and Sirro time to achieve some consistency.

Must be a great player to dislodge the great Benji Marshal from the 5/8 position. Or maybe the only reason Sheens moved him in the last game was so it wouldn’t look like Benji was making way for Sirro. After all that would be a lot of pressure in the media to place on the kid.

Could it be that Sheens never really thought Rowdy was a 5/8? All seems very fortuitous to me…

I wouldn’t be too surprised as it would make sense why Lawrence was picked at 5/8th.

Shifty Sheens not wanting too much pressure on him?

I will be much happier seeing young talent such as Siro given a go than seeing Lawrence at 5/8th. Lawrence makes no sense to me.

Whether young Sironen is up to it or not it’s been (so far) another year of ridiculous movement of the players positions from Sheens.
Will be interesting to see who gets punted or moved around when Ellis and Heighington come back.

Said last week I expected young Siro to get the call this week especially after his display at Henson Park last Saturday,but thatvwas based on Lawrence getting a SOO gig.My guess Humble to 9 and Siro the bench. Anyway he will dona lot better than Rowdy at no6. I just hate seeing Marshall playing no7,but that will not change especially with Farah out

They tried Marshall and Lawrence as half/five eight in 2010 and it was a disaster - why did he think it would be different now?
If he’s going to throw Sironen in it should be when Farah is on the field as well to take some pressure off him.

@supercoach:

Said last week I expected young Siro to get the call this week especially after his display at Henson Park last Saturday,but thatvwas based on Lawrence getting a SOO gig.My guess Humble to 9 and Siro the bench. Anyway he will dona lot better than Rowdy at no6. I just hate seeing Marshall playing no7,but that will not change especially with Farah out

I used to agree Supercoach, but I just don’t think Benji plays like a 5/8 anymore. He just passes and kicks….like a halfback. If that is how he has been told to play then move him to half, we have nothing to lose…

could be mitchell pearce

@tig_prmz:

could be mitchell pearce

Or marshall-king :roll

Whatever will be will be. I’ve never seen him play so would love to see him in action whenever he’s deemed ready.

Whenever I’ve seen Marshall-king play he has had little minutes but scored tries.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme