Quinn a tiger??

Rumour on another forum is we have offered Antony Quinn a 2 year deal to replace Lote… Any one else heard anything?

I thought he is older than Lote. Been around a long time

No thanks.

Feels like we are turning into a retirement home or a place for players to have “one more for the road”

I would not add Matt Bell to the above comments as he has been the buy of the season so far.

Really ? Source ?

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

with the impending non re-newal of both Lote and Matt Utai contracts, would not be suprised if Joel Reddy ends up on the wing.

@everett:

I thought he is older than Lote. Been around a long time

No thanks.

Feels like we are turning into a retirement home or a place for players to have “one more for the road”

I would not add Matt Bell to the above comments as he has been the buy of the season so far.

Steady on…he is my age…29!

😆

Still, he is an average/solid winger at best. No need for him IMO.

If anyone should replace Tquiri it should be a junior or Michael Gordon and Bryson Goodwin

If we sign this maggot and lose a guy like Nofoaluma I will be filthy!

@BenjiMagic96:

If anyone should replace Tquiri it should be a junior or Michael Gordon and Bryson Goodwin

Dear God man, Goodwin is the worst winger in the comp

@GNR4LIFE:

@BenjiMagic96:

:crazy

@BenjiMagic96:

@GNR4LIFE:

@BenjiMagic96:

Mate your opinions reflect your age. No offence

The only two players that should ever be considered to replace Lote are Koro and Nofo

quinn is a safe option… compared to some of our other wing selections over the years

@BenjiMagic96:

@GNR4LIFE:

@BenjiMagic96:

Last year Goodwin was lucky to make the State Cup team.

This year he was lucky in the early rounds that the doggies were winning, and is EXTREMELY lucky that Mitch Brown is injured for the year, as his more recent form would have probably seen him outed for Brown.

He can kick goals though, ill give him that.

Gordon would be a good choice, however he’s a cry-baby who wants to play fullback, and ONLY fullback, so he’d lack the motivation required to go along with his price tag.

Koroibete would be gun, as would Nofoaluma. Go along to a live game mate, and watch the u20’s, and seriously watch these two just TEAR Sh… up.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme