TODD PAYTEN NAMES NYC SIDE

Wests Tigers NYC Coach Todd Payten has named his side to play the Warriors at Leichhardt Oval on Friday, May 18.
The match kicks off at 5.30pm.
1. Manaia Rudolph
2. Marika Koroibete
3. Brad Soe
4. Asipeli Fine
5. David Nofoaluma
6. Curtis Sironen
7. Jacob Miller
8. Nathan Brown
9. Ben Saunders
10. Kyle Lovett
11. Joel Luani
12. Sauaso Sue
13. Brenden Santi
14. Soni Paasi
15. Mosese Fotuaika
16. Inno Inosesio
17. Sitaleki Akauola
18. Jordan Marshall-King
Injuries:
Brodie Monroe - elbow - R12
Matt Evans - ankle - indefinite
Andrew Vela - shoulder - season

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Looks better than fg side

Now that is one very talented side. They’ll need to be at their best this week running up against a very big and physical Warriors pack.

@BenjiMagic96:

Looks better than fg side

Well the bench is probably ten times bigger

Does anyone know what’s happened to Kurtis Rowe? He’s been out for the last 4 games or so and originally it said he was out through illness. He’s and outstanding fullback and I’m hoping he’s no MIA…

I know Rowe had big wraps on him but he was disappointing in the games I saw him in

Rudolph has to be in the team somewhere but obviously so do sironen and miller

@Skando&Hodgo:

Does anyone know what’s happened to Kurtis Rowe? He’s been out for the last 4 games or so and originally it said he was out through illness. He’s and outstanding fullback and I’m hoping he’s no MIA…

Rowe was out originally with illness but now needs to regain his match fitness.

@fergiefurr:

I know Rowe had big wraps on him but he was disappointing in the games I saw him in

Rudolph has to be in the team somewhere but obviously so do sironen and miller

Agreed. I understand Toddy said “Rowe hadn’t done anything wrong” but from the games I saw I feel he played in patches. He sometimes showed glimpses of why he was an Australian Schoolboy, like the runaway try off the kick against the bunnies, but other times not so impressive!
Since moving to fullback though, Rudolph has been outstanding! His assist stats are impressive; always sniffing around the ruck for an offload plus he’s the comps leading goal kicker and points scorer!! Definitely have to have him in the team! Add Sirro to 5/8 & Marshall-King to the bench, who also plays fullback, it looks like Rowe may have to bide his time before getting the call back!

I am looking forward to watching this game this week. The Warriors have been the benchmark NYC team for the last few years and I think our side this years has a lot of talent. Should be a very good game.

Me too, and if they can play 80mins of good footy they’re definetly a beatable team! The roosters held them to 12-0 up to half time but fell asleep in the 2nd half…… And I think were a better team so it should be a great hitout!!

@BenjiMagic96:

Looks better than fg side[/quote

True!

excellent side, I do feel sorry for Marshall-King being pushed to the bench and Rowe missing out all together, but someone had to make way for Sironen.

I reckon a few a being a little harsh on Rowe, I reckon he is very good, not perfect, but good.

Where do people see Rudolf’s best spot, he has been excellent at fullback, but i think I prefer him at 6, either way he has been very impressive this season, reminds me very much of Benji. He has a couple more years of NYC left, so no rush to see where he fits at NRL level, but i think he has NRL all over him

Looking forward to seeing how our forwards aim up against NZ young giants. I’m hoping Moses gets a good stint of game time.

Much looking forward to watching on Friday night.

Very Proud of these guys

Equal first on the Ladder

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme