NRL Rumour News site

Who wants to make one i can’t make one alone but I would like to make it with someone else maybe willow since he can make an awesome site anyway i can’t go on with the franchise because it is really hard work and i can’t simulate matches so people do not whinge whine and stuff anyway so who would help with a news site pretty much like zerotackle

Oooops, you forgot your full stops!

Oh, here they are ……

Feel free to insert them when ready.

nah seriously who would want to?

Plenty of bodgy FB nrl sites…one more shouldnt hurt

He’ll help with the rumours. We all will. If you throw enough darts some of them are bound to hit the target… In all seriousness if you want to do this just set yourself up on twitter and go nuts.

im talking an actual site mate pretty much like zerotackle but im not perfect at sites so ill need help with that mainly

Wasting your time with these old farts on here…. Creating a website would detract them from spending as much time on here complaining about all things WTs.

Start with a Facebook page…easy, free and anyone can join and post.

Good luck.

well…. a site like zero tackle?
mmm… go do something else, little man.
a girl friend, possibly?

@Demps:

well…. a site like zero tackle?
mmm… go do something else, little man.
a girl friend, possibly?

Maybe it’s something he wants to devote his time to Demps… If you’re just going to stick the boot in, why bother commenting?

tweet @RLW_Mole I hear he’s looking to start one.

@BenjiMagic96:

would you help ink?

Mate I dont have the time nor the know how on website creation

check out ahmad the nrl guru on FB…hes in school and links all the NRL stories to hiw FB page

its all already there for you, you just gotta find the storys and some pics and ur set

but yeh I know a few ppl involved in RL always hearing rubbish im sure others might be interested in

Gotta say that it looks the goods…

@Yossarian:

Gotta say that it looks the goods…

What do you mean? l ol

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme