Is the tide turning?

Before the start of the season i would say in regards to everyone on this forum, it would have been about 70-30 in favour of Sheens. But over the first few months i feel as though even some of the most staunch Sheens fans are maybe having some second thoughts, particularly when it comes to team selection. The question i put is, how many people out there who were Sheens backers before the season started, have jumped ship or are still considering it givin some of the lunacy we have seen so far this year

@GNR4LIFE:

Before the start of the season i would say in regards to everyone on this forum, it would have been about 70-30 in favour of Sheens. But over the first few months i feel as though even some of the most staunch Sheens fans are maybe having some second thoughts, particularly when it comes to team selection. The question i put is, how many people out there who were Sheens backers before the season started, have jumped ship or are still considering it givin some of the lunacy we have seen so far this year

Ready to jump ship I am afraid!!
:bash :bash :bash
He has played with their heads way too much this year. Sick of the stupid positional changes that don’t work.

Can’t believe what I am saying, but his time is nearly up I am afraid :crazy :crazy :crazy

:sign:

There is a reason there’s a retirement age.

I’m a big Sheens fan and am sad to admit that I would consider jumping if we had an apt replacement. But only if.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

I was and still am in favour of Sheens and probably always will be.
I particular like the way he looks after the young players and brings them through to NRL.

These days we win from glimpses of individual briliance, i miss the days when we used to put 50 on teams and could score from any where… What has happened? Some thing needs to change

@Granto87:

These days we win from glimpses of individual briliance, i miss the days when we used to put 50 on teams and could score from any where… What has happened? Some thing needs to change

God so do I Granto! We are playing like Cronulla from a few years ago, lately - rarely look like scoring a try!

Count me in I Was a huge fan but I’m over the way we been playin for the last few years , and yes before some people start about making top 4 we never really looked good before the semis. I wish we’d gave folks the top job. Don’t get me wrong tigers fans I’m wests tigers till I die and I’m still the first person to throw on the jersey in Newcastle not matter how bad we play . :sign:

Will always love him for leading our young 2005 team to a premiership but unfortunately has lost it. I honestly believe he would be the best toyota cup coach in history but the buck stops there as it seems he has trouble earning respect from senior players. The chopping and changing of positions etc. suites youth team mentality.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

I saw the title for this thread and I started getting my fishing gear ready Thought we might be ducking out to nail a few

Just another boring old Sheens thread ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Contrary to what people may think, this isn’t intended to be a Sheens bashing thread. Just looking for an update on where people currently stand. Have a hit of Caffeine Happy

I thought more were changing their opinion on Sheens…seems its true.
When more and more people think the same way, its generally on the money.

@innsaneink:

I thought more were changing their opinion on Sheens…seems its true.
When more and more people think the same way, its generally on the money.

Yeah look at Nazi Germany……they were bang on.

😆 😆 😆

Turn it into a poll and you’ll get a clear indication.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme