Same old..same old.

Mr Sheens loves to play people out of position…Australian centre at 5/8…NZ 5/8 at half …halfback at hooker…hooker on the bench…ex prop at lock…maybe some of these are not a big deal…but it is the norm for Sheens…he has been doing this for years.
I just dont understand …just replace like for like …half plays half…hooker plays hooker etc etc…

Isn’t this already being discussed in a dozen other threads? His hooker is playing for NSW, changes were bound to be made. At the end of the day he’s the one with the clipboard and the results after the season is over will be the most important thing. Seeing as how he’s coached this team to the top 4 in the last 2 seasons I’ll trust his judgement for now…

Can’t we just create a subforum for this kind of same old same old…

Suggest this thread be closed … There’s enough anti- Tim threads already.

@Knuckles:

Ahh come on…there can never be enough surely…

:roll :roll

@simonthetiger:

@Knuckles:

Ahh come on…there can never be enough surely…

:roll :roll

Haha !

For many on this forum, that is certainly the case !!!

It can be a bit boring having another whine about the coach and his methods…maybe I should stick to signing SBW or Micheal Jennings, only that I am not 15yo and having a fantasy. Anyway ,we will see how his methods in team selections work very soon…now its closed.

you’ll get an answer in about 2.5 hrs. it might work. i dont think its the problem personally - its something else - i call it the bellamy factor.

We knocked off a good warriors side tonight with no Farah and no Lawrence after HT. Bag Sheens all you want any other week but tonight he got it right.

Posted using RoarFEED

did you notice the team got it right as well.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme