Shaun Spence 18th Man

Just got word that Shaun Spence has been told he is the 18th Man… Be on stand by…

Makes me wonder if Sheens is looking for a little more muscle up front with the NZ pack !

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

At least he’ll get to warm up, wonder what happened to Moors.

Congrats to the young bloke
Obviously working hard and impressing the right people

He has worked his backside off that is for sure.

Long term it may not amount to anything but it is a nice recognition

what position is he? dont frget he is now in our cap because he wasnt in our 15 man begining of year team

@smeghead:

He has worked his backside off that is for sure.

Long term it may not amount to anything but it is a nice recognition

Yeah good for him. Well done Spencey.

@BenjiMagic96:

what position is he? dont frget he is now in our cap because he wasnt in our 15 man begining of year team

Playing front row for BRET but played in the backrow last year and the year before in NYC. Has a very good work ethic and a good head on his shoulders.

@willow:

@BenjiMagic96:

Playing front row for BRET but played in the backrow last year and the year before in NYC. Has a very good work ethic and a good head on his shoulders.

Thanks

Apparently it was sheens who asked him to play dront row for BRET after he put on a bit of beef at the gym…
He was in the 20 something man 1st grade squad originally named at the start of the year so not sure how the cap applies here…

This is junky my personal opinion and I would love to see politoni have a crack this week, but I have a feeling he may be dropped to make way for a little more size against the NZ forwards…

Wouldn’t name a player to make his debut then drop him completely on game day.

Fair enough but if he’s named 18th man theres no expectation he’ll play other than as a Bach up surely.

Haven’t seen any Bret this year but I hope he has put on plenty of size if he is being considered to play front row in first grade

@Tbone:

Fair enough but if he’s named 18th man theres no expectation he’ll play other than as a Bach up surely.

I think Centaur was referring to Politoni.
Will be interested to see how we line up tonight.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme