Can you all complain after the match?

Can we possibly get some positive talk going at least until after the match? Getting a bit old talking about the team line up and Sheens/Moltzen. Give them at least a chance this week. You may all think it won’t work but you could be surprised and bite your words hard. Show some faith you haven’t even seen them play yet!

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

I have faith in sheens atm he had a good game against titans saved a couple tries hopefully keeps it up this week but lote……DO NOT get me started there

@Anthism:

Can we possibly get some positive talk going at least until after the match? Getting a bit old talking about the team line up and Sheens/Moltzen. Give them at least a chance this week. You may all think it won’t work but you could be surprised and bite your words hard. Show some faith you haven’t even seen them play yet!

Sorry Anthism just warming up for tomorrow

I’ll be as happy as a pig in mud if we somehow win

@Anthism:

Can we possibly get some positive talk …… Show some faith

You won’t get much of either in this forum mate !
I reckon we can run the Warriors around and tire them out … Plus they don’t always travel well.
We have a good team on the field tomorrow night no matter what anyone on here says.

If we turn up with the right attitude with bodies in motion in attack and line speed in defence we can wallop them

well im just bloody excited

Would love to be confident. But look at the form and lineups of both teams.
I’ll be cheering them the whole way but will be surprised if we win.
Another 1 point win will do.

@smeghead:

If we turn up with the right attitude with bodies in motion in attack and line speed in defence we can wallop them

Yeah, I hope they do that! ^ GO TIGERS!!!

@Mrs T:

@smeghead:

Yeah, I hope they do that! ^ GO TIGERS!!!

Everyone on this Forum hopes for this 🙏

But if it happens it will be a massive form turnaround and it will surprise me

What’s to complain about? We are beating the warriors by 20 on friday night.

I come on this forum to support my team and I don’t mind a bit of banter it just seems stupid to call the game before its played. They’ve had 2 weeks to get their stuff together I don’t think anyone can call this yet until tomorrow night

Its peoples prerogative to post what they like as long as forum rules arent breached

What do you want? Somewhere where everyone thinks the same?

Good luck with that.

Whinging about ppl whinging isnt a way to get positive talk going……the current theme as this thread suggests may be reflective of the way the teams been playing, ever thought of that?

@Anthism:

You may all think it won’t work but you could be surprised and bite your words hard. Show some faith you haven’t even seen them play yet!

We have seen Lawrence at 6 plenty of times. Never seen it work though 😆

@innsaneink:

Its peoples prerogative to post what they like as long as forum rules arent breached

What do you want? Somewhere where everyone thinks the same?

Good luck with that.

Whinging about ppl whinging isnt a way to get positive talk going……the current theme as this thread suggests may be reflective of the way the teams been playing, ever thought of that?

I’m not whinging just pointing out how dumb it is to say the same dribble in every thread before the game has even been played. People don’t believe in innocent till proven guilty anymore?
Ironic coming from you Ink, we’re 3 in a row and you seem to come up with negative stuff week in week out

Dont Worry Anthism……there are peeps on here fed up with all the negative stuff.

I come on here to discuss the footy and get pumped and most often I get drained and into the same old arguments.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme