BIG RANGE OF ACTIVITIES FOR MEMBERS DAY

Thursday 17 May 2012 6:01 PM

The annual Wests Tigers Members Day at Concord Oval on Sunday, May 20, is shaping up to be a fun afternoon full of activities.

Gates open at 10.30am with activities from 11am. The Membership Day finishes at 2pm.

Players from the Wests Tigers NRL and NYC teams will be in attendance to meet our most valued Members and will sign autographs.

Members will also be able to pose in front of the sensational ‘Proud to Be A Member’ photo booth featuring images of Adam Blair, Benji Marshall and Robbie Farah. Other players will also be around the booth to have photos with fans.

A Junior League clinic involving players will also be held from 12pm, giving youngsters the chance to learn some skills and develop their game.

A select group of players from the NRL and NYC teams will be interviewed and talk about the season to date.

Other fun activities for Members to enjoy include players serving popcorn, fairy floss and gelato, and a pass the ball competition. For the kids there is as jumping castle and face painting.

Members should note that for the signing sessions, there is a limit of 2 items per member.

Photos will not be allowed at this station but can be taken at the designated photo booth in the activities area

A raffle will also be held featuring some wonderful prizes and vouchers.

For more information, please contact Wests Tigers Membership Department on (02) 8741 3300 or emailmembership@weststigers.com.au/membership@weststigers.com.au

There was rumour of a bomb catching competition…mustve been a gee up.

Quick thought … How would members know this day is on if they didn’t read the forums ?

I am a member and had no idea … I didn’t get an email or anything in the mail ?

Here is everyone’s opportunity to tell Moltzen he is a cat , Lote that he is a has been ,Blair that he is useless , the forwards that they are soft and weak and Sheens that he is an idiot.
Can also tell Marshall and Lawrence to start improving their games or go back to reggies and Farah he shoudn’t be captain.
Funny…… I hear crickets chirping 😆

@cktiger:

Here is everyone’s opportunity to tell Moltzen he is a cat , Lote that he is a has been ,Blair that he is useless , the forwards that they are soft and weak and Sheens that he is an idiot.
Can also tell Marshall and Lawrence to start improving their games or go back to reggies and Farah he shoudn’t be captain.
Funny…… I hear crickets chirping 😆

Gold!!

I’m going and I’ll keep my ears open.

I 😃

A direct quote from the forum guidelines
“2. “Abuse” and “Name-calling” or other such activities is not accepted”
Moderators if this thread (that I imagine has been placed here to raise awareness of the members day for Wests Tigers fans) is going to be hijacked by people just wanting to have a dig at players please shut it down.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

@username:

A direct quote from the forum guidelines
“2. “Abuse” and “Name-calling” or other such activities is not accepted”
Moderators if this thread (that I imagine has been placed here to raise awareness of the members day for Wests Tigers fans) is going to be hijacked by people just wanting to have a dig at players please shut it down.

A direct quote from me - a forum member…
1. You have obviously not reached the the letter ‘S’ in your dictionary
2. Fast forward to “sarcasm” - “a sharp, bitter, or cutting expression or remark; a bitter jibe or taunt” usually conveyed through irony or understatement
3. Have a Bex and a good lie down.

A direct quote from me - a forum member…
1. You have obviously not reached the the letter ‘S’ in your dictionary
2. Fast forward to “sarcasm” - “a sharp, bitter, or cutting expression or remark; a bitter jibe or taunt” usually conveyed through irony or understatement
3. Have a Bex and a good lie down.

Cktiger I don’t understand what you are saying…… Your name calling is justified as it is ‘sarcasm’? Or that you make bitter jibes?
And what are you trying to say with point “3”?

Maaaaaaaaate……
I am NOT name calling.
All the things mentioned in my post have been spouted by others endlessly on this forum.
I am having a go at the people who do have these opinions - saying they won’t have the courage to say what they do on here directly to the players.
As for point 3 - maybe I should have said have a Panadol and a good lie down.
In other words don’t stress!

@cktiger:

Maaaaaaaaate……
I am NOT name calling.
All the things mentioned in my post have been spouted by others endlessly on this forum.
I am having a go at the people who do have these opinions - saying they won’t have the courage to say what they do on here directly to the players.
As for point 3 - maybe I should have said have a Panadol and a good lie down.
In other words don’t stress!

I get it now, didn’t realise you were having a go at others.
I understood the Bex reference….just didn’t get why you applied it to me, I’m not stressed. Just over every topic on here ending up with name calling of players. There are so many instances of it, that some threads aren’t worth opening. Hope those attending on Sunday have a great time.

Hey username, why is your username “Username”.

How about wearing name tags so people know who you are? i.e Tigerbenji or what ever as a person can then say hello.

Gotta love forums where context can be taken any which way. Was wondering where that snap came from. But I know if I see on the news “A Wests Tigers fan today was man-handled and cried after telling Moltzen he was crap and Lote old” I’ll know it was someone from here!!!

Hopefully I can make next years Fan Day.

I have not made once since 07 I think which is pretty sucky but such is life

I will only go if the Great Cashman is there

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme