Next Year

Next year Pearce and Farrah are both off contract and i would bet that they will both end up in the same team they will either both be in tigers or both in roosters what do you guys think hopefully tigers tho

Pearce wont sign with the Tigers due to his father……this has been spoke about a hundred times.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

i know that i did not say “Pearce will come to tigers no doubt he doesnt care about his dad” did i?

No but your assuming he and Pearce will end up in the same time which only leaves 2 options doesn’t it?

Mate, i don’t know why your assuming this, but Farah will never be a Rooster

what makes you think that?

Geez mate I don’t know, your just drawing a realy long bow on the basis that Farah said he likes playing with Pearce. If we had an actual halfback like Pearce, i’m sure Farah would say the same thing about him. Don’t sweat it dude

Pearce in Black, White and Gold would be awesome, but will probably never happen and would need a massive re-shuffle to keep him under the cap anyway.

I read today that Jamie Soward could be heading to England in 2014. Wouldn’t surprise me to see Pearce end up at the Steelers

@GNR4LIFE:

Geez mate I don’t know, your just drawing a realy long bow on the basis that Farah said he likes playing with Pearce. If we had an actual halfback like Pearce, i’m sure Farah would say the same thing about him. Don’t sweat it dude

When the paparazzi ask Robbie if he likes playing with Pearce, what else can he say but he likes it!?
What a sh!t thread!

Diver go rape yourself dont like the thread? dont read it

Can we start a U18 topic on the main page where all these childish questions can be raised or at least be warned. This continual threads on crap is doing my head in.

@Tigertime:

Can we start a U18 topic on the main page where all these childish questions can be raised or at least be warned. This continual threads on crap is doing my head in.

Agreed

@tigertye:

@Tigertime:

Agreed

Why are there so many more threads like that of late? I don’t get it.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme