Members Day Sunday...Will the Fans ask the tough questions?

As many of you would know this Sunday at Concord Oval from 10:30am is an open day for WT Members.
At these events there is normally a Q&A session with the coach and players…The members sit in the grandstand and ask questions to the Coach and players…I was hoping to attend but have an Engagement party to attend…but If I were there I’d put to Sheens on why has he chosen to move the Australia Centre and best 5/8 in the world out of their positions and why don’t the WT have a decent half-back…I hope he gets asked a question along these lines…his response will be interesting but I’m afraid quite predictable…

Did anyone ask sheens a curly question?

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Yes what did he think of some of thr loonies on the forum lol.

There was no Q&A during interviews (even though it was said there would be)
And after that Sheens was M.I.A

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

@tigerbenji:

Yes what did he think of some of thr loonies on the forum lol.

Sheens has AVO’s against all the Loons on the Forum 😮

Theres a story circulating (and no i’m not trolling) that a man in a Wests Victa jersey who was with his young son was told by a female staff member upon entry that he had ‘the wrong jersey, the wrong colours and the wrong fan day’, and not in a playful tone. If this is true then that is a disgraceful act and the woman involved should be sacked

Last encounter I had with a loonie was getting my change at Tim Hortons a few years back

@GNR4LIFE:

Theres a story circulating (and no i’m not trolling) that a man in a Wests Victa jersey who was with his young son was told by a female staff member upon entry that he had ‘the wrong jersey, the wrong colours and the wrong fan day’, and not in a playful tone. If this is true then that is a disgraceful act and the woman involved should be sacked

I would imagine if this was the case then she would have told off more than one person, because the place was crawling with retro jerseys. That, and the fact one person makes comments on the official WT page citing second- (or even third,) hand information and people take it as gospel worries me a little.

If what was purported to have taken place did though, I would expect that lady cop the bullet for it. Bad enough she embarrassed a member in front of everyone, but to humiliate him in front of his kid is just low.

@smeghead:

Last encounter I had with a loonie was getting my change at Tim Hortons a few years back

I’ve got a Tiger loon who comes to my restaurant which is next to his watering hole

One of those situations you see a bloke walk in with a retro Balmain jersey come out to talk some footy and realize within ten seconds you made a horrible mistake

Now he has found out my name he comes in blind drunk after Tigers games screaming out my name at the top of his lungs :brick:

He’s funny to watch though , he tries to read the menu and gets the backward penguin shuffles some times 10 metres backwards 😆

@GNR4LIFE:

I’m surprised Tommy didn’t blow smoke in her face , take his grandson’s hand and just push on through (after taking a swig out of his can). 😆

@smeghead:

I think 3 people got that joke… Was the coffee any good?

@Yossarian:

@smeghead:

It obviously had something to do with coffee, and a Canadian/American?

@Yossarian:

@smeghead:

Not too bad. The danish was where it was at though

CB I got a Canadian dollar coin as part of my change from Tim Hortons in Montreal a few years ago

@smeghead:

@Yossarian:

@smeghead:

CB I got a Canadian dollar coin as part of my change from Tim Hortons in Montreal a few years ago

Oh, of course. Oopsth.

@smeghead:

@Yossarian:

@smeghead:

I’ll keep that in mind. I’ll be over in Canadia in July/August. I think I’ll stick to the espresso coffee rather than the drip stuff.

Just to clarify further, loonie is the nickname given to the Canadian $1 coin because, well, it has a loon (of the bird variety) on it.

Tim Hortons is a massive coffee house operation mainly based in Canada. Kind of like a starbucks but better.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme