yea heard it he was talking about calling up the storms and stuff

Not much, he just tipped the warriors

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

What did he say about humble

@westy81:

Saw him playing in Qld, he could not ask the Bronco’s as they had Lockyer still playing so contacted the Melbourne Storm to see if they were interested. He thought he was a very good player.

@Muffstar:

@westy81:

Saw him playing in Qld, he could not ask the Bronco’s as they had Lockyer still playing so contacted the Melbourne Storm to see if they were interested. He thought he was a very good player.

cool thanks i didnt see it as i was at work, very nice wrap on him but probably just because he is a qlder

Can tell you if you saw him when he played Qld Cup like many Qlders on here would of , you would endorse Lewis’s comments

Looked the most promising player I had seen in years in the Qld Cup and that includes DCE as well

Humble is a good player, just because sheens wont stick with him at 7 means nothing. He would rather put a centre who cant pass or kick at 6 and move our bedt 6 to 7

It says a lot about parramatta zoo doesn’t it letting him go!!

@Troyzab:

It says a lot about parramatta zoo doesn’t it letting him go!!

He’s not the first and I can guarantee he won’t be the last.

@DonnyBrasco:

Humble is a good player, just because sheens wont stick with him at 7 means nothing. He would rather put a centre who cant pass or kick at 6 and move our bedt 6 to 7

I agree,Sterlo rates him to,so why not slot him back at 7 and let him play his natural game,not the pass to Benji game Sheens gives to all who play 7.

The best thing about Humble is that he is a genuine clubman.

Gives 100% no matter where or which grade he plays, and is happy to do it.

He is also a damn nice bloke who is happy to have a chat anytime. Really a nice suprise as are all our buys this season even if some have started slower this season they all add something positive to the club culture

@happy tiger:

Can tell you if you saw him when he played Qld Cup like many Qlders on here would of , you would endorse Lewis’s comments

Looked the most promising player I had seen in years in the Qld Cup and that includes DCE as well

Was he dominating games at half in Q cup happy? Or was he still playing fullback?
I’m just wondering how he’d fair at half if he was allowed to roam free and play the game of a natural half.

I think the problem here is that Tim Sheens has over coached his Brain cells , he is yet to make his mind what position is our players. How he plays with 1 reserve till the 60th minute is pure dumb. Time for him to go . The job is your’s Toddy Payten

Love honest hard working types that are team players that keep on going would like to see him in the team somewhere but with the emergence of our next star this could be hard.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme