What a blessing

Lawrences’s injury was. Hopefully sheens sees how stagnant we are with him in the halves. And ftr 2 and a half games without him in the halves 85 points game and a half with him in the halves 15 points.

Really that second half shows how inept sheens original decision was.

Yea one of our best getting injured is a blessing. You fool.

Posted using RoarFEED

10000% AGREE.

The backline is just absolutely dead when he’s out there at 5/8. He’s possibly the worst passer I have ever seen play 5/8.

Please, never, ever, ever again in the halves for Lawry.

very true.To score 4 second half tries reminded me of the tigers of old.

@tigertales:

Yea one of our best getting injured is a blessing. You fool.

Posted using RoarFEED

One of our best? The centers and wingers were never involved…Lawrence is about as much a 5/8 as Heighington is.

Lawrence = a hard runnning center…and that’s it.

The bloke can’t feed a backline at all. He can’t pass. He’s a center!

Have to agree smoking, as much as I don’t wish any ill to Chris Lawrence. I dont think he plays with confidence as a 5/8, and hope when he comes back then he is played at centre. Did Moltzen play 5/8 in the second half?

No shite Sherlock. Of course he’s a center and he’s also pretty valuable to our footy team. Having him injured with a hammy is hardly a blessing in any form.

Posted using RoarFEED

it was a blessing in disguise for sure. Our attack seemed to speed up a lot, Benji got involved more, which created some spark.

What game do some of you watch ? Lawrence isnt a 5/8 but we got most of the calls in the second half and got the roll.
No team can win a game without a high percentage of the ball.
Our forwards also lifted . Wodsie was the best forward on the park and all some can say is lucky Lawrence got injured …
WOO HOO WE got the Warriors and now we are on the move .

Nice post quarter the Warriors big pack got tired as well. Im no Sheens fan but moving those big warriors around first half really set up our second.

Posted using RoarFEED

@1/4 chicken:

What game do some of you watch ? Lawrence isnt a 5/8 but we got most of the calls in the second half and got the roll.
No team can win a game without a high percentage of the ball.
Our forwards also lifted . Wodsie was the best forward on the park and all some can say is lucky Lawrence got injured …
WOO HOO WE got the Warriors and now we are on the move .

Lawry stays out there at 5/8 and we lose mate.

Have you EVER seen him throw a decent cut out ball? He can’t pass.

He’s a Chris Mortimer type center.

Whe he comes back from injury, I’d try him in the forwards. He hasnt just stifled our play at 5/8 this year….the ball dies with him in the centers as well.

Soon as I saw he wasn’t coming out for the 2nd half I gave us a chance

Geez some of our supporters are sick fucks celebrating cos one of our players gets injured and is not coming out second half and after a win like that too. Pathetic individuals.

Posted using RoarFEED

Sad to say that he holds our team back in his state. Go back to the centers, but he can’t push Ayshford or Reddy out with his form. No clue what to do with him.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme