Beau Ryan

2.5 years ago I would have swapped him for a bag of potatoes but he’s a classic example of just how much someone with a great attitude can achieve.
Love you Beau!

hope he reads this…
you’re the man beau!
in my top 5 along with geoff daniela and a few others for most under-rated on the field.

How was he not picked for the City/Country game this year? Great to see that he got up from that early injury. I feared that we had lost him for the game when he was down hurt.

@NJLM78:

How was he not picked for the City/Country game this year? Great to see that he got up from that early injury. I feared that we had lost him for the game when he was down hurt.

Yeah I was worried too. Beau is always in there having a go and playing with heart - a real Tiger! Well done tonight Beau, awesome work!!

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Once again Beau got the ball rolling for his side tonight.

10-0 down playing like busteds, he recieves a ridiculously inept pass off Marshall around his ankels, behind him, on the last, 30 meters out and scores from it. It is plays like that that truly inspire a side…as evidenced by an immediate follow up try. Over the past couple of years, Beau has scored at least half a dozen similar tries - where it was his skill alone that resulted in points.

He is no longer just a solid winger in my books, he is in the top 5 or 6 in the game. If he was a bit bigger, he would be in all the rep sides. He is a vital member of this squad.

@stryker:

10-0 down playing like busteds, he recieves a ridiculously inept pass off Marshall around his ankels, behind him, on the last, 30 meters out and scores from it. It is plays like that that truly inspire a side…as evidenced by an immediate follow up try. Over the past couple of years, Beau has scored at least half a dozen similar tries - where it was his skill alone that resulted in points.

He is no longer just a solid winger in my books, he is in the top 5 or 6 in the game. If he was a bit bigger, he would be in all the rep sides. He is a vital member of this squad.

I would say if he was faster and more powerful. Very smart footy brain, just lacks the natural attributes

Inspirational …. I couldn’t imagine him playing for any other club.

@Knuckles:

Inspirational …. I couldn’t imagine him playing for any other club.

either can I. a real crowd favourite, very under rated.
having a very good season so far.
would like to see it continue and Beau win the dally m winger of the year. 😃

Beau Ryan one of the best wingers going around what a player his a tiger for life go u tigers.

He is really developing as an x-factor. Through the first few games this year he made some risky but outstanding reads in defence and put some huge hits on. Then he’s able to score points from nothing like he did tonight. I think thats the 4th time he’s done that this year.

He is making a habit of perfectly timed kick tries to save our bacon.

Another thing i thought i’d mention is that all his 6 tries this year have come from either a Marshall kick or a kick for himself!

@stryker:

I agree, the number of times he has started our attack off/ got the ball rolling

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Only thing I wish he would stop doing is running from dummy half so often.
If he was a bit more selective would help.
Has really come on since the middle of last year when he dropped a bomb (as he was tackled) and copped a merciless bashing on here.
He dropped one on Friday and not a peep from anybody - now everybody is concentrating on his contributions.
Which is how it should be - every player makes the odd mistake.
IMO he wasn’t going so bad last year when he was getting a bagging.

He was more selective on Friday night and it helped the sets flow alot better.

Utais presence and Lote looking for work spread the load better to boot

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme