Tommy Humble!!!

I was very impressed with his performance tonight.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Agreed, seemed to have been given a lot more freedom to back himself at 9 and he done good.

didnt do anything wrong.Good to know that we have decent cover for farah for the origin series.politini was good also

Personally I think Tom Humble has been a revelation this year. Solid, versatile, unpretentious. I think I’d prefer him back to HB next weekend.

@biggest tigers fan:

didnt do anything wrong.Good to know that we have decent cover for farah for the origin series.politini was good also

Limited game time would love to see more of him. I think it will be a goo rotation between humble and politini

Agreed. This was the best I have seen of Tom (although he has been pretty good overall) and I look forward to seeing more of him when he is selected at half back. Please note Sheens.

Not sold on him at dummy half, Politoni when he came on showed the difference between a real hooker and a makeshift one….Humble at times looked to hesitate before passing, that will improve with time …he’s a fill in not much different to having Fulton there…hopefully Politoni gets more goes

The bloke just looks so enthusiastic every time he takes the field. He always looks busy.
Was very impressive tonight and I’d have no hesitation throwing him the 7 next week.

@Fraze23:

The bloke just looks so enthusiastic every time he takes the field. He always looks busy.
Was very impressive tonight and I’d have no hesitation throwing him the 7 next week.

x2

@Yossarian:

Personally I think Tom Humble has been a revelation this year. Solid, versatile, unpretentious. I think I’d prefer him back to HB next weekend.

Yep, me too

Lol at parra they cant keep there stars one of the best players tonight im glad his a tiger.

looked good tonight , more game time will make him better

@innsaneink:

Not sold on him at dummy half, Politoni when he came on showed the difference between a real hooker and a makeshift one….Humble at times looked to hesitate before passing, that will improve with time …he’s a fill in not much different to having Fulton there…hopefully Politoni gets more goes

ye agreed. i was looking forward to having him there at hooker but wasn’t that impressive. politoni looks very good though. why was he punted with 8 to go? stupid imo

@innsaneink:

I agree.
That and Humble’s attempt to score from dummy half was a shocker.

@innsaneink:

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme