Our Soft Pack

we stood up tonight…. a great effort…

I have to admit at half time I didn’t give them a chance. They looked so small and got bashed all night. Great effort.

Woods…. Massive game!!!

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Against a much bigger opposition, they were great.

@Tigerdave:

Yep agree I thought we played the conditions well and defensively we were good in the second half

Still a lot of improvement but at least we are seeing slight improvements every week

yeh we get smashed firts 40 minutes they played a controlled slow game but once they tired in the 2nd half they didnt sm ash us ?

@Tigerdave:

Their forward pack is about the same. It’s their centres and wingers who give them the size advantage.

throw the chq book in the safe , we dont need any more players , we stood up , took the beating up front and just kept going , great effort by the boys , we can use our young guys if needed , politini was good

@willow:

@Tigerdave:

Their forward pack is about the same. It’s their centres and wingers who give them the size advantage.

their starting pack. their bench was 10x biggger. matulino himself was bigger than 2 of our bench players combined probably.

Size aside, I would applaud the boys for sticking to the coaches game plan for the full 80mins.

@tig_prmz:

@willow:

@Tigerdave:

their starting pack. their bench was 10x biggger. matulino himself was bigger than 2 of our bench players combined probably.

Well seeing that one was Utai , that’s not going to be that hard

Our pack hasnt been soft since the Souths game.

Thats the one they stood up in, and the next week they outplayed the Broncos forwards I thought. They have been good every week since. If they keep this up then hopefully the backs will pull their fingers out and win the games and we will keep climbing the ladder.

to have a bench that had one front rower, interchange hooker, a winger and a backrower…. none played big mins. And then to add ellis, heigno and robbie back to it… that was a great effort.
Fulton and blairs work went undernoticed due to the two boopers standing up strong.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme