That winning feeling

We support them all season, but when the spark is there and they play as a unit, there is a buzz and a crackle, the boys fire and we get the winners smile. Good work boys you got hit but kept on hitting as well, that’s the Tigers we all know.

nothing beats a win does it Westy

Weekend off and will be buzzing all weekend

Doing the Missus around the house jobs will be water off a duck’s back now This is my grin 😃 and thats the way its going to stay all weekend

love going to work on monday morning with a smile.My missus hates the tigers with a passion so a good time to do that winners jiggle in front of her whilst holding wooden spoons(shes a titans member)

@happy tiger:

Doing the Missus around the house jobs will be water off a duck’s back now This is my grin 😃 and thats the way its going to stay all weekend

Make sure you have the curtains closed.

are yes that so good feeling , i think we may keep this feeling going , dont you

@Glennb:

@happy tiger:

Make sure you have the curtains closed.

Glenn my birthday was a month ago and Father’s Day and X Mas day are a long time off

You know how horses get retired to stud ……

I’m what happens when they are finished with you after stud 😆

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme