BMM?

Anyone know about his injury? We dont want to lose him for extended period.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

On the Tv they were calling it cramp. But he didn’t come back. Off topic but Politini did nothing to embarass.

Yeah it was either bad cramp or he twinged his hammy, but I think cramp as they showed him trying to stretch it on the stairs in the players tunnel. Hopefully he’s good to go next week.

Hope hes ok.

On another note Sheens is dead set kidding himself waiting 55 minutes to put BMM on every week. Absolute joke and waste of our most effective backrower.

Glad to hear he’s supposedly ok but how do you get cramp after such a short time on the field???

@imarty:

Glad to hear he’s supposedly ok but how do you get cramp after such a short time on the field???

It was probably deep vein thrombosis from sitting on the bench for an hour.

@hybrid_tiger:

@imarty:

😆

i really shouldn’t laugh at this.

@hybrid_tiger:

@imarty:

:roll :roll :roll

It looked a lot like a cramp. Usually we see players cramp after 70 mins of football in the heat, but the first thing I thought of was that he’s probably not warmed up properly because he’s been sitting in the cold for 55 minutes…

I did notice he had a fair bit of strapping on last night as well, maybe he went into the game with an injury?.

Massive ice pack strapped to the leg after he came off. Likely a twinge

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme