Galloway and Woods.

Unbelievable.

The whole second half was pretty much Galloway and Woods vs The Whole Warriors Pack. They were making 3 of the 5 hitups every set. And didnt it make a difference to have lots of quality hit ups in every set.

To me that was Galloways best game for the club. He also played 35 minutes i think in that second half (huge effort) and Woods played the whole 2nd half.

I knew Gall had big minutes in him. Big effort from both boys. Pretty much the reason we won.

When Galloway went off late in the second half our pack was getting smashed and we were kept deep in our own half.

We always struggle without KG.

Woods was also great but that was just about KG’s best ever game for us.

Yeah let’s hope we win SOO 1 or we might have the whole front row missing.
How’s our go forward look once Ellis and rhino are back! Wests 2012!!

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

I think Galloway and to an extent Woods were giving Sticky and Bozo Fulton the finger with that performance. Gal was my man of the match. I loved how they both didnt take a backwards step and got in their faces.

Bring on next week vs the Cowboys… Tamou, Scott and Sims… the telegraphs and stickys poster boys

Forget Marshall and co. The fact that these two dominated Matulino Rapira Packer and Lillyman is THE reason we won. Awesome work by both.

Yep, they were brilliant, best forwards on the park. Don’t know how or why woodsy missed an origin spot. He’d have to be the form prop in the nrl right now

ellis would have really taken advantage of the great work by both.

great effort by Big Keith and Aaron.
lets see a repeat effort next week against cowboys.

364 metres in attack between them says it all really.

next week it is Heighno Woods and Keithy i really thought moltzen deswrved motm tho

@Frank the tank:

Yep, they were brilliant, best forwards on the park. Don’t know how or why woodsy missed an origin spot. He’d have to be the form prop in the nrl right now

Spot on , best game theses two have played together . Do you think the longer game time has improved their performances.

good to see Galloway get some recognition on here.

there has been alot of talk about Woodsy lately and rightfully so, but KG was sensational tonight

@Chris:

I think Galloway and to an extent Woods were giving Sticky and Bozo Fulton the finger with that performance. Gal was my man of the match. I loved how they both didnt take a backwards step and got in their faces.

I suspect channel 9 gave mom to Woodsie to show the selectors what they thought of his origin snub.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme