Leichhardt and the Crowd

All the players after the game were in glowing praise of the crowd and playing at Leichhardt, although on Tele the crowd seemed a bit quite, not sure what it was like at the game ?

it was electric at Leichhardt. Great atmosphere

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

It does seem quiet watching the replay now, but at the ground it was loud. Especially during most of the second half.

Leichhardt always gets nervous when we are behind… The old girl always brings us home in the end…

When you are at the game you can FEEL the angst when the Tigers are down. It is a horrible feeling!!!
Definitely more boisterous in the 2nd half.
I wish we had a chant that didn’t involve clapping as my hands get sore.

I believe the atmosphere there last night was the difference between winning and losing.

Yeah it was good … Although a little bit strange at the end when the Warriors scored … Almost like an anti climax.

Atmosphere was great on the hill all game long. I’ve been there when it hasn’t been great, but last night was good.

Took a while for the crowd to build up which is understandable on a friday night but a great atmosphere was the team started to kick in, the real atmosphere was the WTs dressing room after the game, the players chanting on and on and on could hear it from outside the stand good way to end the night hearing the players so jubilant.

If we cant get 20000 next week at campbelltown going for 5 in a row on a sunday arvo it will be disappointing. In saying that the opportunity was there for the club to play 3 grades from 12pm like the old days but they decided to start at 10.30am. Poor.

@Ed Reschs:

If we cant get 20000 next week at campbelltown going for 5 in a row on a sunday arvo it will be disappointing. In saying that the opportunity was there for the club to play 3 grades from 12pm like the old days but they decided to start at 10.30am. Poor.

Dont know why but we seem to get 16-20k at Leichhardt but struggle to get that at Campbelltown

16-17 next week if the weather is good
Could easily be higher and I hope it is!

I think the crowd was great last night especially in the 2nd half, but i also thought there was more than 16400 that they gave over as the official crowd.

I would go as far as saying that if we had played the souths game at Leichhardt we would have won. Crowd was very good last night. See you all next Sunday.

First half was the quietest I have ever experienced LO.You could hear the players calls from the grandstand. 2nd half the crowd was back in it and lifted the boys.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme