Winning Streak

Who is on the longest current winning streak in the NRL ? Wests Tigers !!!

Well done to Tim and the guys ,

What some of you might find strange , is that the way they done it , IE not playing any where near their best , for me is the most pleasing aspect .

They have alot of improvement to come , and I think Tim Sheens has this team well poised to peak in September and Win in October ! Common Wests Tigers !

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

I think we can win the next 5 through to the bye, taking it to 9.

Playing Melbourne in Melbourne will be the biggest test, but they should be without thier stars, so fingers crossed!!!

We are use to tigers starting slow lmao at the peaple that said were gone. Were just starting to click wait come finals 2011 all over agian go u tigersssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Let’s hope it’s 2005 all over again!

Not much of a winning streak when 3 out of the 4 are all bottom feeders, and we only managed to just win 2 of them. Still a win is a win and at this stage we need all the wins we can get. Hopefully the win against the Warriors we’ll be a turning point in the season.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

@Tiger Watto:

Playing Melbourne in Melbourne will be the biggest test, but they should be without thier stars, so fingers crossed!!!

Cowbees will be the biggest test next week imo

Hopefully JT gets a slight head knock with 2 minutes to go while celebrating our 10th try against NSW that is just bad enough to rule him out of this weekend

If Sheens picks the right players in their positions, we will beat the Cowgirls.

we will win against the cowboys no doubt

Agree with Watto we are a big chance to go on a roll here and find some form. The wins have been scrappy but they all count as two points which is all that matters at this point. If we can build into the next bye we will be well placed to make a charge to September

@happy tiger:

@Tiger Watto:

Cowbees will be the biggest test next week imo

Hopefully JT gets a slight head knock with 2 minutes to go while celebrating our 10th try against NSW that is just bad enough to rule him out of this weekend

Seeing that we play the Bulldogs and Penrith at home after the bye who knows

But lets not get ahead of ourselves Take one game at a time and focus on improving every week and sorting out our misfiring backline will be important also

I had plenty of people come up to me today and say “lucky win last night”…

I just reminded them 2 teams ran out last night and competed against each other for 80 minutes to determine a winner… The Tigers got bashed in the first half but stood tall and came out the winners in the second half… Nothing lucky at all, the Tigers deserved it.

Its not very often there is a ‘lucky winner’… But I have seen plenty of ‘unlucky losses’!!!

@Tiger Watto:

I just reminded them 2 teams ran out last night and competed against each other for 80 minutes to determine a winner… The Tigers got bashed in the first half but stood tall and came out the winners in the second half… Nothing lucky at all, the Tigers deserved it.

Its not very often there is a ‘lucky winner’… But I have seen plenty of ‘unlucky losses’!!!

We kept the Warriors pack all under 100m each in attack.

So we definitely put in last night.

@Tiger Watto:

The difference was 2 points from a missed conversation, I would say we were pretty lucky hahaha

we’ve had plenty of lucky wins this year, yesterday was not one of them. luck is srsly on our side though, i hope it doesnt balance out.

@tig_prmz:

we’ve had plenty of lucky wins this year, yesterday was not one of them. luck is srsly on our side though, i hope it doesnt balance out.

Yeh agree…plenty of luck in the past but last night was definitely earnt

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme