Woods added as 19th man to NSW squad

It has been reported that Aaron Woods has been added to the nsw squad as 19th man. Gallen is only rated a 50/50 chance of playing.

Sims is the 18th man.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

If true a good reward for the young bloke him and keefy both had blinders last night

@brk53y:

If true a good reward for the young bloke him and keefy both had blinders last night

X2

It seemed between the pair of them they had a hand in every set and every tackle (at least on TV). Massive ups to them, especially Woods. Deserved Clean up with Keno Man of the Match ©

Congratulations to him, unlucky not to be picked in the 17 in the first place.

Can’t see Gallen not playing though.

Gallen will play on one leg if he has to.

If Gallen doesn’t play,Woods would have to be a great chance to slot into the run on side,as they will need a another prop,and missing out on the all the media in the lead up would be ideal for Woodsy being so young,well done mate,I love his"I just love playing footy" comment las night.

@851:

If Gallen doesn’t play,Woods would have to be a great chance to slot into the run on side,as they will need a another prop,and missing out on the all the media in the lead up would be ideal for Woodsy being so young,well done mate,I love his"I just love playing footy" comment las night.

Woods is 19th man, so for him to get a run it would mean Gallen and one other being out. Can’t see that happening. Well done to the young guy, hopefully he gets a few days in camp training with the squad. I’ll get him ready fir game 2!

I think if Gallen is a chance of not playing they can’t go with either Sims or Woods to be honest

Won’t be surprised if they play an experienced player even Keefy

Sorry forgot to add Congrats to Woodsy shows he is getting closer to SOO selection

Gallen will play. He ran hard yesterday at 90%. Its a smokescreen.

You would think that if Gallen was out they would replace him with a prop, as opposed to an impact forward like Sims?

Gallen would have to have a leg amputated to miss this.

I’d say it’s a smokescreen AND a way to give Sims and Woods a taste or the build up. Good move.

Wouldn’t be an origin game without the media saying a star player was in doubt

Gallen will play but woods is seriously knocking on the selection door so hard Ricky might not be able to ignore him all series.

Well done to Aaron has been hi sheart out all year and really stood up.

Has a big big future ahead and should form the corner stone of our pack for the next ten years

Congrats to Woods on being added as 19th man, should have been in the first 17, but it’s nice to be recognised all the same.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme