Blair and the 1 %'ers

I know alot expect 130 meters and 2 line breaks a game from him but last night u see his class. 75th minute 18-16 warriors on the attack and johnson throws an inside ball to Taylor and Blair who made the previous tackle comes across and hits Taylor with presice timing to force the error. But not only that he then takes the next hit up making 10+ meters.

Those are the little things that some over look but it’s one of the big reasons he was brought into the side. Thought it was his best game of the year

@smoking gun:

I know alot expect 130 meters and 2 line breaks a game from him but last night u see his class. 75th minute 18-16 warriors on the attack and johnson throws an inside ball to Taylor and Blair who made the previous tackle comes across and hits Taylor with presice timing to force the error. But not only that he then takes the next hit up making 10+ meters.

Those are the little things that some over look but it’s one of the big reasons he was brought into the side. Thought it was his best game of the year

Couldn’t agree more gun!! Blair does heaps of those little things I have tried stating these things this year…
At the time last night I said that was a match saving/winning play!

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Saw that clear as purple crayon. If Galloway was there instead of Blair it was a try or close to anyway.

He saw it coming and worked hard to close the gap.

Great stuff Blair!

It’s just effort on top of effort. That’s the difference between an average first grader and an international. He could of made the tackle and said yep that’s enough. But he then takes the next hit up making great ground putting us on the front foot

I think the thing that the Tigers will be getting from his signing is the work and experience he will be providing for our young forwards (Woods and Groat in particular) and in the future Vela and Innonousi I bet if you asked who is influencing the young forwards coming through the answer will be Blair and Sheens

He is starting to get into our groove slowly and will fire up once we get to the semis

he got my 1 point in the POTY, and it isnt the first time his earnt it!

About time, seasons nearly half over.
He did bugger all for an hour tho

@innsaneink:

About time, seasons nearly half over.
He did bugger all for an hour tho

Are u serious ink your a joke mate

I thought he was quiet in the first half, but then the Tigers attack never really threatened either. Definitely noticed him in the second half though, particularly his hit ups late in the game. He’s slowly getting there IMO.

I think we need a lot more out of him. So far to me he is below the pass mark for the dollars he is earning.

Adam had a real dig last night …happy to see it!

he looks smaller than he did at melbourne

He has a dig late in the game when everyone is tired to get his stats up

Thought he stood up in attack and defence when the game was on the line last night

Real leader with his actions

Like others said been a while coming…

Yeah great 1%

It’s the other 99% that’s still missing

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme