Muslim Peacher Attacks NRL

I hate those peachers and their peaches

Ha. Nice pickup happy…

No doubt the preacher is just a dissolutioned doggies supporter from Ennis missing out on the blue jumper.

@hammertime:

Ha. Nice pickup happy…

No doubt the preacher is just a dissolutioned doggies supporter from Ennis missing out on the blue jumper.

LOL!

Simple answer to his problem. Don’t like it then #### ###

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

@brk53y:

Simple answer to his problem. Don’t like it then #### ###

Exactly, the devil is the ball lol

Probably a Gayfl fan Kiss my ass Achy Breaky Sheik

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. He’s just worried, Rugby League might take his followers away from their favorite past time. . . .Molesting Goats. . .

@Russta:

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. He’s just worried, Rugby League might take his followers away from their favorite past time. . . .Molesting Goats. . .

:roll Best 5th quote ever Well done Keep up the good work

@Russta:

Lmfao nice

feel for his kids no nrl for them theyll be watching soccer btw not all muslims are stupid got some close family friends they are nothing like him cant you see a razor hasnt touched his face

The devil isn’t the ball! John Ribot is the devil.

This guy absolutely disgusts me. Islam already gets a bad wrap without absolute idiots like this “leader” encouraging anti-islamic sentiment. Does he really expect anyone to listen to him?

Typical Muslim fundy, sorry dude, rugby league doesn’t encourage people to fly planes into buildings or strap bombs to themselves. I think you’re confused as to what evil is.

@Tigerdave:

Typical Muslim fundy, sorry dude, rugby league doesn’t encourage people to fly planes into buildings or strap bombs to themselves. I think you’re confused as to what evil is.

Exactly right mate.

Look the world is full of idiots. This fool is just another one of them. I can’t believe they actually publish this rubbish.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme