Tariq sims broke his leg against panthers

Yes, apparently he was 19th man already

Not the ideal circumstances to get called up, feel for Sims. Unfortunate

Bad for Sims. To be honest Tariq deserved to be in origin. Real bad news for him.

Good news for the Tigers next week, but I hope he is ok and has a good recovery. No fan wants to see that.

Yeah it was hard not to feel sorry for him. You could hear over the TV audio saying he thought he’d broken it and the guy was just devastated as you’d expect. He was also on report for using his forearm on a Panther (Mansour) I think. Didn’t look too bad but he may have a case to answer. Not that it really matters now.

@Yossarian:

Yeah it was hard not to feel sorry for him. You could hear over the TV audio saying he thought he’d broken it and the guy was just devastated as you’d expect. He was also on report for using his forearm on a Panther (Mansour) I think. Didn’t look too bad but he may have a case to answer. Not that it really matters now.

Yossarian it was a forearm to Blake Austin.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

@joe’s magpies:

@Yossarian:

Yossarian it was a forearm to Blake Austin.

Ah yes that sounds right. I knew it was one of the younger guys. I stand corrected.

Didn’t he break a leg last season too missing most of the season?.

@GoldXR50Leroy:

Didn’t he break a leg last season too missing most of the season?.

Yeah same place, same leg, he broke it at the back end of the season.
Really do feel sorry for him, it was hard to watch.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme