Joel Reddy

His work with ball in hand is good , can’t say the same for his defense

His shoulder grabbing ( and missing, before hurrel scored ) effort on hurrel in the 79th minute was disappointing to say he least …

Has anyone else watched him closely and developed an opinion on his ability and performers to date ?

IMO , he is playing the same football which resulted in Parramatta letting him go .

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Not our worst player.
Our centers are not getting early ball wich is hurting our attack.

I think he has been terrific, overall a better centre then Lawrence in many ways (which hurts me to say).

Defensively I don’t see many issues from him. I missed the Hurrell example because I was at a mates place and we had moved out of the TV room because we thought the game was won/done.

@LaT:

I think he has been terrific, overall a better centre then Lawrence in many ways (which hurts me to say).

Defensively I don’t see many issues from him. I missed the Hurrell example because I was at a mates place and we had moved out of the TV room because we thought the game was won/done.

You stopped watching b/4 full time when W.T. were playing :crazy

In my defense, it wasn’t my home, I needed another beer, we were 8 points clear/home and hosed, I needed to pee like a race horse etc.

I do better next time I swear!

He’s been alright. Doesn’t possess great speed unfortunately, neither does Ayshford which is a shame as both players are around the 100kg mark and would be a big handful if they were genuine speedsters. Reddy does have an excellent offload which is great for the Tigers second phase play.

My biggest concern over defense down Lote and Reddy’s side of the field is looking at how far in field they both wind up. They come a long way in from the sideline and I cant see any reasons as to why they need to.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme