Soo stars

You would think they will be all playing, this will be our biggest test since the broncos.
They are a damn good team this year, we are due for a win at cambo though.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

personally i think all the testing should be done during the week in training and during the game playing to the plan that was outlined during the week - just like the melbourne do every week. it seems to work well for them.

Cowboys are very beatable …. I think Souths got out to a 20-0 lead against them and Penrith almost got them last week. I expect us t o win and win well .

@AmericanHistoryX:

personally i think all the testing should be done during the week in training and during the game playing to the plan that was outlined during the week - just like the melbourne do every week. it seems to work well for them.

What do you think they do at training?

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

@Knuckles:

Cowboys are very beatable …. I think Souths got out to a 20-0 lead against them and Penrith almost got them last week. I expect us t o win and win well .

hope your right, the cows aren’t 3rd for nothing, i think we will do it tough, especially if the toads win.

big pack, but we overcame the Warriors last week… 50/50 game, but they usually dont travel well.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme