No Tariq Simms

He broke his leg last night, i rate him very highly and reckon hes probably there 2nd or 3rd best player behind Thurston and Bowen, without him it makes it alot easier for our forwards

What about Scott and tamou?

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

The Cowboys aren’t sitting third in the comp by fluke, they have played some very good football this year and have a solid forward pack and a very good halves combo, and Bowen at fullback is also in good form. It will be a big test for the Tigers who are slowly on the improve. They may lose some aggression with Sims, but they’ll still throw a lot at the Tigers so it’s another opportunity for the Tigers to silence their critics.

@Brisbane Tiger:

What about Scott and tamou?

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Quality, but dont have the same try scoring abilty Simms does

Felt very sorry for him when I saw him break his leg. But yes, he was a danger, a lot of power, strength and ability to find the try line.

Glad he is not playing against us.

So sorry for the young bloke to break his leg for the second time.

A huge talent. Hope he comes back bigger and better.

im sad for simms, bad luck, injuries are cruel, would of loved to see him play at Campbelltown. Hope the other origin stars play. life is too short. show me the money baby! i wanna see the best against the best, thats all.

Massive loss for the Cowboys …. Equivalent to Wests Tigers losing Ellis.

@Knuckles:

I wouldn’t really compare him to Gareth-how many games has he played?? Less than 30?
Gareth is a seasoned international

Big loss for the Cows but in last nights SOO game the Cows four players on display were close to the best on ground, Scary if they bring that form to the South West on Sunday. I think we are in for a massive rise in class this week even given our record against the Cows

@Fade To Black:

@Knuckles:

I wouldn’t really compare him to Gareth-how many games has he played?? Less than 30?

I don’t think he was comparing them as players, moreso comparing what they offer to their respective teams.

@Cultured Bogan:

@Fade To Black:

@Knuckles:

I don’t think he was comparing them as players, moreso comparing what they offer to their respective teams.

Even so, Sims is an off-the-bench impact player and Gareth is an 80 minute workhorse.

@Fade To Black:

@Cultured Bogan:

@Fade To Black:

@Knuckles:

Even so, Sims is an off-the-bench impact player and Gareth is an 80 minute workhorse.

True, he’s still useful in his own way FTB. :slight_smile:

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme